27

The following day, the two boys as planned met at the company building and started off with their shoot.

Win had an outdoor shoot, similar to Bright. But not exactly like his, it was only considered outdoor because he had to leave the studio. They had managed to rent out an elegant cafe for his first session where he was wearing a grey oversized suit and for the second one, a red Gucci blazer and pants with striped white and blue shirt in another setting which was similar to the bar Bright had his previous shoot at. The shoot went smoothly as always and Dew had accompanied him since he had his shoot scheduled after lunch time that was well after Win's session. After about two hours, Win was done and the photos were reviewed.

"It's time to give you a bigger project now", Dew's father told Win, patting his back after seeing how well the pictures came out

"It's time to give you a bigger project now", Dew's father told Win, patting his back after seeing how well the pictures came out. "You two should go get some lunch now. I'll have a car sent to you boys to bring you back to the studio when you're done", he said again and Win went to change his clothes before joining Dee.

"So why did you make Bright stay at home?", Dew asked Win when they sat down at an Italian restaurant not too far from the site where Win had his shoot.

"Ah yes. So remember Bright told you about some lens or something. Even if you get information on it. Tell him you didn't get any. And instead, tell me all about it alright"

"Why is that? Oh wait! HIS BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP!"

"Yes exactly. He was telling me that he needed some lens but you know I know nothing about cameras, and now that he is taking your help this is the only way I can get it for him. Please help me out"

"Please? Whoa what's with the formalities. Of course I'll help you out! Good thing you reminded me anyway. He had sent the details last night, I'll ask my dad about it when we go back to the studio"

"Great! See this is why you're my best friend"

"Of course. Also we should definitely throw him a party or something"

"Yeah, but I want to make it grand. We should get all the boys. Luke will be here at that time as well. It would be perfect"

"We have about a month. Let's ask everyone for suggestions?"