05

"Yo why are you wearing a turtle neck in this whether?", one of the law department students asked Bright when he entered class.

"Oh yeah I didn't notice that. What did Win do to you?", Dew asked and wiggled his eyebrows. He knew his best friends well enough that they can't even hide it anymore.

"Keep it down please", Bright said, feeling embarrassed and rushed to his seat.

"Okay guys this is Gulf! And his boyfriend! They will be hanging out with us from now on", Win announced at their table. "Introduce yourself please", Win said again to Gulf's boyfriend.

"I'm Mew, I'm in the engineering department"

"You look familiar", Bright told Mew and immediately took out his phone to check something which left the entire table confused for a moment but they started talking about other stuff while Bright found out what he was looking for

"You know Luke?", Bright asked and showed a picture from his phone. It was from Luke's account.

"Of course I do! He is my neighbour and we basically grew up together

"Of course I do! He is my neighbour and we basically grew up together. Our families are really close", Mew explained. "How do you know him?"

"He was in our high school. And he is our best friend as well, though we didn't get to talk much after he left to Japan for his studies"

"Ohh! So you're the Bright and Win he kept talking about! Wow what a small world! It's true even I didn't get to contact him as much after he left but we should definitely tell him that we met now", Mew said and took out his phone.

"This is low-key scary. How we have so manny connections huh?", Gulf told Win and they giggled together.

"Oh and let me introduce everyone here to you two. This is Nani, he's in the law department and we met him yesterday. You know Bright already. And this is Dew, another one from our high school", Win said pointing at each one while explaining. The rest of their lunch hour went by with them just talking about random things, knowing each other's interests and surprisingly they all got along really well. Even Nani who was quiet the previous day started talking a lot more. Bright and Mew had a lot in common apparently and they were in their own zone. It was just a great day for 6 boys.

"Bright listen", Win called out from his room while Bright was cooking dinner for the two in the kitchen. He hummed in response to his boyfriend. "Off asked if we could meet up this weekend with Dew"

Bright immediately groaned. It's not like he hated Off, but he was so full of energy, Bright couldn't handle it at times. The only exception he has is for Win.

"Come on please. It's been so long", Win whined and Bright knew he had to agree. Win was only asking him for formalities, it's not like he actually had a choice.

"Fine. I'll tell Dew tomorrow"
.
.
.
.
.

Shorter chapter and the next one is going to be them meeting Off

Shorter chapter and the next one is going to be them meeting Off. You thought I would get rid of him? 😤