08

"Hey do you have an extra pen that I could borrow?", Dew whispered to Nani during their general media class. Nani immediately went through his bag to find a pen and handed it to Dew which made the other chuckle to himself. He is so cute. It was almost like Nani was giving something to his crush. They didn't say anything else to each other and continued to pay attention to their class.

"So how long have you two been dating?", Win asked Mew and Gulf at their lunch table while waiting for Dew and Nani to show up. Bright was already there with them as well.

"Almost three years now?", Mew replied and smiled proudly.

"3 years! That's so cool. I hope we last that long"

"Why wouldn't we?", Bright suddenly asked, looking up from his phone.

"We never know. I just hope we do", Win said and hugged Bright's shoulders. Seeing Mew and Gulf being all cute to each other was fun for the boys though they usually don't like it when couples get all touchy in front of them. It was different for this one since it was all pure soft love, which may be different when they were alone but that wasn't anyone's problem.

"What did we miss?", Dew asked as he and Nani walked towards their table with their lunch plates

"Nothing really. Also, I heard we have to choose our clubs and stuff. What are you guys going for?", Gulf said.

"Football, duh", Win said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "I'm sure you are too"

"Yep. Mew is taking football as well"

"Oh I didn't know you play! That's nice"

"Well I don't play all that well. But I'll get to be with Gulf for a while and I like the game so it works", Mew said giggling.

"Jeez you make me feel so single", Dew said rolling his eyes dramatically and drinking his lime juice. "I'm going for that Japanese club. Seems interesting"

"Whoa me too", Nani said looking up at him.

"COOL WE CAN BE TOGETHER", Dew said and raised his hand waiting for the other to give a high five.

"What about you?", Win asked turning towards Bright now.

"I guess I'll take football as well?", he said sounding unsure. After hearing what Mew said, he thought it would be a good idea to do the same since the only time the two of them got to be together on campus was during their lunch break and that was not enough for him even though they literally live together now.

"Are you sure about that? You haven't played for like 7 years now"

"Yeah I'm sure", he lied and continued eating his lunch.

"You're so lucky that you get to live with Bright", Gulf whined when they started walking back to the Law department.

"I didn't think my family would agree but again we were close for a long time and they were surprisingly really supportive of our relationship. And we're only staying together because that was better than getting two separate rooms here in the city. You do know we live in the outskirts originally right?"

"Yeah I do. But it's still pretty cool. You guys would probably get to spend a lot of time together at home"

"Not exactly, both of us get really tired after class so we sleep pretty early. The only time we get to talk properly is when we have dinner"

"Oh that's messed up. But I'm sure it will all settle down when you guys get used to it"

"Hopefully"
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you for reading! Hope you liked this chapter!