12

It was Win's Elle shoot day and as always Bright and Win got to the company building on time. Unlike Bright's outdoor shoot, Win had their usual studio shoot as they noticed how everything was already set up there. The noticed Dew and Nani were talking on the couch in the studio already and went towards them.

"You guys finally here, sit down", Dew said and patted on the seat next to him and handed them some snacks that they had with them. In a while Win had to go get changed while Dew had already set the camera ready.

"All of this is so cool", Nani told Bright as he was scanning through the room, seeing the different equipment and the process of the shoot.

"I know right"

In about 15 minutes, Win was ready. He was wearing a red jumper and black skinny jeans which was very casual but it was good for Win. He definitely felt comfortable.

"Perfect", the manager of Elle said as he looked at Win up and down. "Now just pose with the ice cream we're about to get you. That's pretty much all of you have to do"

"Ice cream?", Win asked, just to make sure that he wasn't hearing things.

"Yeah"

One of the staff members walked through the door with an ice cream with her and handed it to Win who went and stood against the backdrop set up for him. The theme was a 'office' and 'party' vibe combined , so there was a desk placed with some folders and at the same time even some party decorations hung around with pink lighting. Win started eating the ice cream and posed at the same time and Dew clicked pictures immediately.

"This is definitely his favourite shoot", Bright said to himself and chuckled as he knows how much his boyfriend loved food. The shoot ended in about 20 minutes since the ice cream was over and luckily Dew had a lot of good shots which he handed to the editor.

"You boys never fail to amaze me", Dew's father told Dew and Win as they were finalising on his pictures.

"They look so cute", Nani said and looked at Bright to see what he had thought about the shoot but he didn't say a word

"They look so cute", Nani said and looked at Bright to see what he had thought about the shoot but he didn't say a word. He didn't know what to say but his face was all red and he grinned to himself seeing how cute Win had looked.

"You all did a good job! We'll have a big dinner next week to celebrate since we have to go for our next project right now. I'm really sorry", Dew's father told the boys who didn't mind at all. He was always really kind to them. "Bright I need to speak to you though"

"Ohh okay sure. Win can you go home and keep Luke's snacks ready? My brother will be coming over soon", Bright said and followed Dew's father to his office to hear what he had to say.

"We're leaving as well", Dew told Win and took his bag which had his camera and a spare one for Nani. They said their goodbyes and parted ways.

"Here you go. Show me what you got", Dew told Nani, handing him his camera.

"Hey I told you, don't have too much expectations. I don't know too much. And you have to be my model alright?", Nani said and Dew agreed. They went to one of the bridges which was a pretty good place to get pictures and they started off. Dew had never posed for pictures before since he was usually the one who takes pictures for others but he just did what he had seen other people do while Nani took a few pictures.

"Is this what you mean by not knowing too much?? These pictures are pretty good! You have a decent amount of photography sense so if you keep continuing with it I'm sure you'll be amazing at it", Dew told Nani.

"Ahh I wish. But like I said, I don't really have a camera so I couldn't carry on with it earlier"

"You can use mine for now then. Keep it with you, take a lot of pictures"

"Hey! I can't do that!"

"Yes you can. I am willing to help people who wants to learn photography plus you're really close to me now. So I don't mind", Dew said which made Nani blush for some reason and he tried to look away.

Why was I feeling this way?

"I only have one condition"

"What is it?"

"You'll have to show me all the pictures you take", Dew said, smiling cheekily at him.

"Okay deal", And the two boys laughed at each other.

I think I'm starting to like you?

Thank you for reading! Hope you liked the chapter!

What do you think Dew's father told Bright?