03

"So will you be taking classes for us at all or are you just managing the overall department?", Dew asked New as they were walking towards their classrooms.

"Well I will be taking the Advertising class in our department. Did you guys opt for that subject?"

"Yeah we did"

"Yep so that's where I'll see you guys!"

"That's fun. I can't wait to tell Tay all about you", Dew chuckled and earned a playful punch from New. Dew and New were slightly closer since Dew had met him several times at his dad's company. He always comes to accompany Tay during his shoots. He was offered a job at the company but he decided to join in later since being on of the heads at the university was hectic enough and he was sure he couldn't handle both. Having one person from the couple in the industry was good enough according to him.

"This is department of Media", New announced to the students who were amazed at how the classrooms were set up and the facilities that were provided for them. There was a mock news room for those who opted for the journalism stream. A graphic design classroom. Computer lab which was probably for the video and photo editing students. A whole studio for photography sessions. The normal classrooms where the theory classes will take place and so on. It was basically heaven for those who took all of this seriously.

"You will be having a general media studies class together and since you are 120 students, for this class you'll have to move to the main classroom. For the sun subjects you'll move to the separate classrooms according to the name boards out on each of the doors. Don't be late for your classes. If you have problem with anything at all, please do let me know, my office is right down the hall. Now you'll have your general class, so please move to the main class room here", New told the students in a formal tone unlike the way he spoke to Dew and Bright earlier and pointed towards the mentioned 'main class room'.

"We'll see you later then", Dew said and the two boys bowed to show respect to the elder and moved to their classroom.

The students were seated in the large hall and waited for the teacher to come in

The students were seated in the large hall and waited for the teacher to come in. Bright and Dew sat together as always.

"Hey is anyone sitting here?", A boy asked Dew pointing at the empty seat next to him.

"Nope", Dew replied with a pleasant smile that he always had and the other put his bag on the table before sitting down. He seemed nervous and was alone. Most of the people seemed to have made atleast one or two friends during the opening ceremony except this one.

"I'm Dew and this is Bright. What about you?", Dew asked the boy to start conversation. He wasn't a pro like Win at making friends but he wasn't as bad as Bright either. Bright looked towards the boy at the mention of his name.

"I'm Nani", the boy said softly and smiled back. He was extremely shy, it was cute which definitely didn't match with the bad boy look that he had. That just proves how looks can be deceiving.