31

"So I'm on my way to my apartment with Luke. When should I bring him there?", Joss asked Bright over the phone.

"In an hour or so I guess"

"Alright"

Bright and Tu met up in front of Central Mall to do their part of the plan which was to collect the cake for the party. He had dropped Win off at Dew's place who had already started decorating the party room with Gulf and Nani and Dew were on their way to get the pizzas. Mew would be slightly late since the engineering department had extra class but he was coming later with the drinks as promised. Everything was going as planned.

"Here, I got the location from Dew", Tu told Bright and opened google maps to find the bakery where they had placed the order for the specially made 'fancy' cake. It was from someone Dew knew through his dad's contacts, so he got a discount which was great. The two started walking according to the directions given on the map and in about five minutes they reached a really pretty bakery which was small but looked really aesthetic and fancy.

Piploy's Bakery

The two walked in and were welcomed by the sweet smell of freshly baked cakes and even coffee. The place seemed pretty crowded but it wasn't noisy like the other bakeries in the city. They walked to the counter to ask if their order was ready.

"Bright, Tu. You're already here", a lady who seems to be the owner of the bakery because of the uniform said as she saw them and came towards them. "Dew had just called me saying that the two of you would be reaching now. I'll go get your cake", she said again with a pleasant smile and left the two who looked around the cafe.

"I'm buying this

"I'm buying this. It looks so good", Tu said, pointing at the cinnamon roll placed on display.

"Alright"

Tu went to the front again to buy her snack and got one for Bright as well and they ate while waiting for their cake.

"I hope I didn't make you two wait for too long", Piploy said coming back with a box which had their cake. She placed it on the counter and slowly opened it so that they could check if it was alright.

"It looks amazing!", Bright exclaimed.

"Thank you so much. I hope it tastes amazing as well", She said, closing the box and handing it to Bright now.

"We'll tell Dew about it. Thank you so much again", Bright said before he left the bakery with Tu. Now they had to head back to Dew's house.

"Bright said around 8 regular pizzas should do. So I have asked them to get that ready", Dew told Nani who had just reached the pizzeria near MBK mall.

"Cool. They got the cake and now they're heading to your place. Looks like everything is going according to the plan. Also about Bright's party. I have managed to find some caterers that can give Japanese food because I know he likes it. I'll give you their contact info soon"

"Thanks so much", Dew said ruffling Nani's hair which made the other blush.

Why are you doing this to me? What are we now?

"Here's your order to go sir", the waiter said from the counter with 8 boxes of pizzas piled up next to him. Nani took 4 while Dew took the other 4 and they walked outside where Dew had parked his car and placed the boxes in the back seat before they got in the front.

"They'll all be here any minute", Gulf said as he finally checked his phone and saw the messages from Bright and Dew saying that they got their stuff.

"And we're done", Win replied as he pinned up the 'Welcome Back' banner on the wall. The two boys stepped back to see how well they have done their work and then started to clean up the unnecessary stuff from the room quickly.

"God damn! This looks amazing", Dew said walking inside with Nani.

"Thank you very much"

"You'll have to do this again in two weeks"

"Luckily at the at time we can help out as well", Nani said.

"Hey guys we're here", Bright said barging in through the door with Tu and the cake and placed it on the table. "Luke will be here in about five minutes"

"Cool, let's assemble everything", Nani said and the kept the boxes of pizzas on the side. The cake in the centre of the room and Dew had gone to the kitchen to get some glasses and plates.

"WELCOME BACK!!"

Hope you liked the chapter

Hope you liked the chapter. Thanks for reading!