22

"How was the interview?"

"It was alright", Win lied, pretending that he almost didn't have a breakdown because that is how sensitive he is. Was this only the beginning? They just started getting popular and he should expect more of this but asking him about it directly to his face. Was that really necessary?

"Cool"

"How was the movie with Nani?"

"Good", Dew lied as well. The guy he liked kissed him, apologised for it and ran off. What was that supposed to mean? The fear of losing their friendship crept inside Dew now. He didn't want to talk about it and told Win that he was heading back home before the two parted ways.

The next week went by with Win and Bright barely getting to talk because it was Bright's last week in Singapore so they had to finish up their work and he went around the city hanging out with the crew members. Win too was busy because they had their exams starting the following week and Bright was coming back the next day anyway so he decided to make his favourite dinner spread for him.

"Hey we're you at the football ground today?", Dew asked Win over the phone that evening.

"Yeah how did you know?"

"Uhm did you go with a friend or something?"

"No like I know some people from the ground but I didn't go with anyone in particular. Why? What's going on?"

"I just saw your pictures on Twitter. And it didn't look like you knew the picture was being taken so I wanted to check"

"Wait WHAT?! How is that possible. Show me the picture"

"Yeah I have sent it to you. My dad knows about it as well. I'm just confused as to how someone got in that ground since it's usually a private one and fans can't get pictures that easily isn't it?"

"Yeah that's true but it's not like I have fans to take pictures of me like that anyway"

"Well it looks like you have one now. Don't worry about it though. We'll do something okay"

"Yeah thanks. I hope it's nothing serious", Win said and ended the call and then checked his messages to see the picture Dew had sent.

Win now debated on whether he should tell Bright about this or not but decided for the latter because he didn't want to worry him and he was finally coming home tomorrow

Win now debated on whether he should tell Bright about this or not but decided for the latter because he didn't want to worry him and he was finally coming home tomorrow. He just wanted to be next to him with no worries. So he brushed the issue off and went out to get stuff for Bright's special dinner.

"So Bright is finally coming today huh, no wonder you're glowing now", Off teased Win as they were having lunch together at Central mall.

"Don't make me punch you"

"Oof you have adopted Bright's mannerisms. I knew the two of you living together will corrupt your sweet mind"

Win simply rolled his eyes at his friend and continued having his noodles. The two continued talking about the universities, their clubs and even discussed about Luke and Joss' relationship before Win suddenly got a call. It was from Dew.

"What's up?"

"Are you at Central Mall?!"

"Yeah. Are you here?"

"Uh oh", Dew said and ended the call immediately and Win was confused and a little scared because of the unexpected call.

"What's wrong?", Off asked seeing Win's face which dropped after the call

"I'm not sure. Dew didn't tell me anything exactly"

"Oh hope it's nothing too serious"

"Yeah me too. Anyway I have to head back now"

"To make that dinner right? Right. Use protection alright"

"WHAT THE HELL?"

"Better be safe than sorry little Win", Off teased again and the two parted ways.

What is happening to this story

What is happening to this story. But do not Panik! I won't let this get over board. This will still be the cute wholesome story that you all like. Hope you liked the chapter! Thanks for reading!