37

"I AM SO PROUD OF YOUUU", Bright screamed launching himself towards Dew and the two crashed on the floor in the middle of the hall of their university which earned them a lot of confused looks from the other students. "This is the best early birthday present ever"

"IT IS ALMOST A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE TOO", Mew added on. It was 22nd December after all.

"Tell us everything. From the start!", Tu said, jumping up and down with excitement. Everyone seemed so hyped up about this, Bright was still on top of Dew and Nani was embarrassed with the whole commotion.

"I should have just texted you guys jeez", Dew managed to say and pushed Bright off of him.

"Oh come on! We're happy for you! We should celebrate", Bright said. "How about this weekend!"

"Oh no we're busy", everyone except Win said together. It was almost as if it was staged.

"All of you? Together?"

The whole group looked at each other not sure on what to say.

"Or wait. How about this Sunday, we have a party. Since this is my first relationship, I want to make it grand"

"That's my boy!", Bright said. "And how convenient. It's on my birthday as well"

Win was confused on what Dew had planned because this was not how they had planned to letting Bright know but he trusted him.

"I can't wait for our family dinner for Christmas!", Bright exclaimed and landed on their bed as Win was packing few clothes. Bright and Win's family always celebrated Christmas together and it was their first time going back home since they shifted to the city so obviously they were excited.

"Do you think Luke would be there too?", Win asked. Joss would be going home as well and since Luke was staying with him and Bright's family knew about them dating, it was possible.

"I hope so. It would be really fun! Our little family is growing"

"You're talking as if we're married already"

"We will get married won't we?"

"Are you sure you handle me for that long?"

"Well I did for so many years. I definitely can for many more"

"Then sure we'll definitely get married", Win chuckled.

"You can't change your mind now"

"Okay now your plan makes it much more easier to bring him there. You're really smart", Win said as Dew finished explaining why he said what he said the other day.

"Of course I am. And how's the plan with Love going?"

"Going great. I just texted her to remind her about it as well"

"So much gonna happen that day. I can't wait", Nani said joining in and he leaned his head on Dew's shoulder who smiled to himself.

"Wow. Dew in love. Something I never thought I would see in this lifetime. You have something special in you Nani", Win said looking at the two boys.

"Of course he is special", Dew said proudly and wrapped his arm around Nani's shoulder to pull him closer.

"So cheesy", Gulf said as he joined them with Mew, Tu and Bright. "But I'm not complaining"

"When was the last time we did all of this", Gulf asked his boyfriend and Mew immediately launched himself at him and drowned him with kisses all over his face and hugged him tightly making the other blush like crazy because all of this was happening in front of their friends IN THE UNIVERSITY.

"Is that enough?", Mew said smirking at his boyfriend who wished that he could run away now. Mew never really cared about what others though about him and his boyfriend. He would do more to him if wanted to but he knew that Gulf would kill him for that.

"I feel so single right now", Tu said. "At least before I had Dew and Nani and now they ditched me as well"

"Hey don't worry! You'll get someone for yourself too!", Bright said to console her but she just laughed it off as if she didn't mean it and they went on to eating their lunch.

Thanks for reading

Thanks for reading. Hope you liked the chapter!