10

"Attention all students! The clubs will start functioning from today onwards. All students are required to go to their respective venues at 3pm everyday from today for the club activities", the announcement went off at the campus of Bangkok University.

"Wow that was pretty quick. I can't wait to play football everyday again", Win told shaking Gulf with excitement and immediately pulled away before their professor noticed them talking during their lecture. Well the fact that he was going to play football wasn't the only thing that got Win and Gulf all excited that day.

"Okay so everyone from the first years are going to be here?", Bright asked Dew when they walked to the football ground. Dew had decided to drop him off there and meet Win, Gulf and Mew before heading to the Japanese club with Nani.

"Looks like it. There's a lot of people here damn. I wonder how you guys will get to play here like this"

"I guess the students will be divided and one half will be taken to the other ground for their activities", Nani told them.

"There's another ground?"

"Yeah it's in the other side of the campus, next to the engineering department building"

Bright hoped that it wasn't true. Now there was a chance that he would be separated from Win and he wasn't that keen on playing football, it was obvious that he chose the club only to be with him.

"Don't panic Bright. You'll be with Win", Dew told Bright noticing how tensed he was feeling at the moment.

"Dew, Nani! What are you two doing here?", Gulf asked them and they noticed that Win and Gulf were coming towards the three boys with Mew as well.

"Just came to see you guys before he head to our club. See you later. Have fun", Dew said quickly and grabbed Nani towards their venue.

"There's a lot of people huh?", Win said looking around and stood next to Bright as they were all waiting for further instructions from the coach. The students were all seated all around the ground, talking to their friends, some clicking pictures of each other and so on.

"So what made you guys interested in the Japanese culture", one of the teachers asked the students who were seated in the room assigned to them. Dew and Nani being part of those students of course. There weren't much students for the Japanese club, it was almost 15 students maximum which was great since it would be less chaotic as compared to the other clubs. Some of the students started sharing their answers, most of them being 'anime' or 'Jpop'. Dew too had mentioned that he was interested with the Japanese culture since he was really into anime and also since most of his cameras were from Japan.

"And what about you?", The teacher asked Nani who was always silent unless he was with his friends or was spoken to. The whole class now shifted his attention towards the said boy which tensed him a bit because he doesn't really like the attention, but he had to share his answer anyway.

"I initially got to know about the Japanese culture through the movies since my family was really into it. My dad used to keep traveling there as well for his business meetings and he used to tell me all about the place and he got me a lot of the comics or mangas which was translated to Thai and that led to me watching Anime like most of you here. So I tried to learn the language for fun, but that didn't work out too well because it was really hard. But I did read a lot about the place and I hope I can go there soon if possible", Nani explained.

"Wow that's quite a lot. I am sure you would find a way to travel there someday and as for learning the language! We will be learning the basics here in our club this year and if you choose to continue in this club for the next few years you'll learn much more. I promise you", the teacher told Nani with a pleasant smile and Nani automatically lightened up at the news.

So cute~
.
.
.
.

Okay more of Dew-Nani for this chapter I guess

Okay more of Dew-Nani for this chapter I guess. Actually no it wasn't right, more of a general chapter hmm. But I will be mentioning a lot about them as well I hope that's fine but the main focus is always on BrightWin. Hope you liked this chapter. Thanks for reading!

P.S. Dew and Nani share the same birthday aww🥺 And yes I'm aware I used a Dew Nani pic instead of the usual BrightWin pic at the end of every chapter. What about it? 😤😭