11

"Today was so much fun wasn't it?", Win exclaimed when he and his boyfriend entered their apartment after their long day at the university. They two were exhausted as hell and crashed on the couch after dumping their bags on the floor.

"I'm glad we ended up in the same group", Bright murmured quietly as he was too tired. He almost drifted of to sleep till Win shook him slightly so that he wouldn't.

"Let's take a bath, we're really sweaty right now"

Bright wanted to protest because he was too tired to move around but he knew it was of no use. So he allowed himself to be dragged by Win to the bathroom who surprisingly had a lot of energy in him even after a hectic day. Maybe it was an athlete thing.

"Don't forget your shoot is tomorrow alright?", Dew informed Win when the boys met at the lunch table the following day.

"I didn't forget"

"Speaking of the shoot. Your dad said he wanted to tell me something after I was done with the Bazaar shoot but he never did?", Bright asked Dew.

"Ohh? I'm not sure. You're gonna come by tomorrow anyway right? Why don't you ask him then?"

Bright nodded and continued eating his lunch while the others were talking about other stuff.

"So do you like photography?", Dew asked Nani when they were seated in the class, waiting for the professor to come in and Bright was busy completing his worksheet which was due that day.

"Yeah I do but I'm not all that great at it. I did learn quite a bit when I was in high school with my friend's camera, but that was pretty much it"

"Do you want to come by the company with Bright and Win? We can hang out after the shoot and we can take some pictures together. It will be fun"

"Really?"

"Yeah totally. I'll bring my spare camera for you to use for now"

"Okay cool", Nani said with the brightest smile which made Dew's heart melt like it always did.

"What are you two love birds talking about?", Bright asked the boys next to him, finally done with his work.

"Love birds whaa?", Nani asked confused with the situation and got all flustered.

"He'll be coming to the company tomorrow as well and we're hanging out after", Dew said, clearly not bothered by what Bright had said which once again caught Nani off guard but dismissed his thoughts when their professor finally came in.

"What's with the face mask and stuff?", Bright asked his boyfriend, chuckling at how cute his boyfriend looked while struggling with his face mask. "Let me help you", Bright said again since he obviously wouldn't get a response with the mask on him. He went towards Win and placed the mask properly and helped him sit on the sofa before switching the television on.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, Luke got to work in a popular company in Japan as a model. Wait here I'll show you some of the pictures he had taken so far", Bright said which surprised Win but he tried not to shake or move his face too much. "Here this is the official one", Bright said after searching through his phone and held it in front of Win for him to see.

Win widened his eyes at the photo as he was amazed

Win widened his eyes at the photo as he was amazed. He always thought that Luke was extremely handsome but didn't have any romantic feelings or anything. But it was a fact. He just never imagined that he would be a model since Luke was generally really shy. He pulled out his phone and clicked on the notes app to ask Bright something and showed him the phone.

How did he get recruited?

"His university has this page where they post pictures of cute guys of their campus and someone posted his picture which went viral kind of, and it reached an agency who contacted him and now he's here"

That's so cool

Win typed again and Bright nodded.

"Also did I tell you my brother is going to Japan for a while. He will be staying with Luke while he's there. I'm sending some snacks from here for him, you coming with me to go get some?", Bright asked Win who finally took off his face mask and felt relieved.

"Yes! Let's go"

We hit 1k reads for this book already? Thank you all so much for supporting this book, it really means a lot to me!

Thanks for reading! Do I sense a new relationship coming up? 👀 Hope you liked this chapter!