30

Days went by, Win's Velence collection photos with Love was released and he too started trending on social media just like Bright did. And he noticed some people were shipping Love and Win a lot now which he didn't care about. He didn't even talk to her after the shoot because of her busy schedules and him being busy with classes, Luke's return party and the fact that he is already dating of course. He got a lot of attention from his university but it wasn't as bad as the ones he got when he was in high school. Oh that was terrible. The people at their university were really nice and actually approached him to compliment and congratulate him instead of talking about him behind his back.

"Win! We have a match against the Medical students! You coming?", Gulf asked him as the students were dispersing to the school grounds since they had a free period.

"Of course"

"So I was thinking like those fancy cakes and then just a bunch of pizzas for all of us. That should do right? And Mew told me he'll get drinks when he's coming over", Dew told Bright during their advertising class which they were clearly not paying attention to.

"Alright. And what we'll have a sleepover as well?"

"Sure. That's fine by me"

"I won't be able to stay for too long since I have to go to Singapore that night. But I can hang around for a few hours", Tu told the boys.

"Oh that's fine. You should meet Luke, that's all that matters", Dew told her. "So can you two maybe go get the cake for that day? Nani and I will get the pizzas. Win and Gulf said they wanted to decorate the house or something and Mew will handle the drinks as I said earlier"

"Perfect", Bright said. There was only three more days for the big day and they were all extremely excited. Usually come of the boys would have agreed to go and pick up Luke from the airport but Joss had told Bright much in advance that he wanted to be the one to go get his boyfriend. So there's that.

"Okay Win, here's the plan. For Bright's birthday, I have made all the necessary arrangements. I have even told Luke the plan. Now you'll have to inform his parents about it", Dew told Win while they were waiting for the others to come to the lunch table. He even made Nani stall Bright for a while so that he could explain the secret plan to Win.

"That was quick! Also when will we get the lens?"

"It will reach my place in a week. I'll bring it to the place on that day"

"Great. I still can't believe you managed to rent it that venue for this"

"I have my ways Win Metawin"

"This is so stressful. I still can't believe you dragged me into this", Nani whined while he and Dew were going up the escalator at Central Mall. Dew played a major part in handling both the surprise parties and he obviously couldn't do it alone. Win can only do so much since Bright was with him all the time, so Nani was his only option. That definitely worked in his favour since that's all that he needed. Time with Nani.

"We'll make it fun!"

"Sure you will", Nani said rolling his eyes, making the other chuckle.

"Come let's get you some iced coffee so that you'll stop sulking", Dew said and dragged him to one of the cafes.

Dew got the necessary party decorations for the one that was going to be held at his place according to the list Win gave him which was quite tiring because he didn't know anything about all of this. Luckily Nani did, but again all of this was happening after their class so the two were extremely tired. When they were done they had some snacks and headed to Dew's house to keep all the things that he bought in their party room. Yes a party room. Dew had one of those fancy houses which could easily pass off as a mansion which had millions of rooms. And the party room was basically a huge hall that had music system and even fancy lights if they wanted to use it.

"So this is your first time here", Dew said as he crashed on the couch.

"Yeah"

"You're welcome to come over whenever you feel like"

"I probably will if things escalate between us", Nani blurted out and widened his eyes because he didn't mean to say that out loud. "I'm sorry. Forget that"

Luckily, Dew only chuckled and stared at the flustered boy in front of him.

We'll see Nani~

"So I guess 8 regular pizzas should be fine right? Or should we get more?", Bright asked Win who was half asleep on their bed. He hummed in response, too tired to actually say words now.

"I can't believe he's coming. It's been way too long", Bright said again and stretched his arms before switching off the lights of their room. He felt Win come closer to him and so he hugged him and lightly stroked his back, looking at his boyfriend drifting off to the sleep with the faint light coming coming from the street lights outside from their window.

How did I handle one month without you?

Phew! There's a lot going on. But after a while everyone is going to be together so there will not be as many jumps in situations. So, Thanks for reading! Hope you liked this chapter!