07

Bright and Win stood in front of the familiar glass covered building where they had been to several times in the past few months. The security guard immediately recognised the two and let them inside the premises and they walked in to go up to the office.

——
"Dew just called me up", Bright said feeling upset while Win laid their heated dinner on the table.

"What did he say"

"We have to go to their office tomorrow"

"Ohh okay. We can hang out later don't worry about it! Plus we're still gonna be together", Win said trying to console Bright even though he was slightly upset as well. Not that he was blaming Dew or anything. In fact he was grateful to him because he got to be a model which wasn't his dream exactly but it was an opportunity. They did what they had to do.
——

"Oh you guys are here", Dew said looking up from his phone when he heard the elevator ding at the office floor. He was waiting outside so that the three of them can go in together.

"Good morning boys! It has been a while. Please sit down", Dew's father exclaimed as the three young boys walked inside. Bright and Win greeted him formally before sitting down in front of him, waiting to know what their new project was about. He pulled out a folder from one of the shelves behind him and placed it in front of them.

"Okay this time the two of you will be doing two different projects. Win has one for Elle and Bright for Bazaar. Dew will be taking the pictures for the two of you. Since it's two different projects, you guys will have to come on two different days. So can you maybe decide when you're ready. If possible sometime next week for Bright because I have to ask you something else after this", Dew's father explained again and the three boys nodded.

"We do have the permission to take leave from classes right? So can come on of the weekdays?", Bright asked.

"Sure, I'll have a talk with Guy"

"So I guess I can finish mine on Wednesday?"

"Alright", Dew's father replied, noting down the date on a piece of paper so that he won't forget.

"I can do mine next weekend itself I guess? I don't think it's a good idea to miss Law classes right away", Win said and they agreed. Law seemed be way more hectic.

"Okay it's settled. I'll see you boys again soon"

The boys stood up and thanked the older before heading out and was stopped by Tay who was passing by.

"Oh hey! It's been so long! I thought you guys forgot all about me after you guys got famous", Tay joked while the other three laughed. "New told me that he met the two of you but not Win?"

"Yeah I'm in the Law department while they are in the Media stuff", Win explained. "I hope I can meet him sometime on campus"

"Well if you don't see him on campus you might see him here if you're lucky", Dew told Win.

Bright and Win had parted ways from Dew after they had lunch together at Central Mall and they were aimlessly walking around the city now since they didn't want to go home just yet.

"Do you want to go to that park again?", Bright asked him and Win nodded his head happily almost like a little child. They got in a cab and headed to the massive park in the city.

"The last time we came here was for that project of yours", Win said as he entered the park with Bright.

"You bought a bubble blower and everything. How cute"

"Please get me some ice cream", Win asked immediately and hugged Bright's arm like he always does when he needed something from him. Bright couldn't argue with Win so he had to agree. Noticing that Bright had agreed Win giggled cutely since he was happy and rushed to the ice cream vendor to choose what he wanted while Bright pulled out his phone to take a picture of Win.

Most of their friends were genuinely concerned about Bright's phone space because of the number of pictures he took of Win.

"Stop moving around so much", Bright told Win since he couldn't get a proper picture but Win was doing it on purpose to tease the other.

"Eww delete that", Win said he saw the picture

"That's your fault for moving around too much", Bright said, sticking his tongue out and put his phone back into his pocket.
.
.
.
.

500 reads?🥺❤️ Thank you all so much for supporting this book! Please do feel free to leave comments and opinions here! Have an amazing day!