15

The weekend came soon enough and Bright Win headed to the company building for their 'Olay' shoot. It felt weird not seeing Dew waiting for them there since he was usually the one who takes pictures for them when they modelled but this time Olay had someone from their own team and Dew was hanging out with Nani that day.

The two boys went to get changed before the briefing of the concept and other information for the shoot began.

Their shoot for the day had a very pastel theme which looked pretty cute. One of the staff members handed the boys two bottles of the cream that they were promoting and they started off.

"Alright so according to the lighting you should change the ISO settings, like this", Dew showed his camera to Nani who was carefully watching how it was done to learn it. He was a quick learner and he had learnt quite enough within the one hour that they were hanging out together which definitely impressed Dew. "Try it", Dew said again and Nani used the spare camera that was given to him the other day and tried the new things Dew had taught him that day.

"See you're getting really good at this", Dew said after going through his pictures.

"Only because of you", Nani replied and shrugged before giggling to himself.

"Nope. It's all you and your hardwork. So do you want to have lunch?"

"Yes please"

"And we're done! Good work you two", the manager announced and the staff members scrambled around to get some water and snacks for the people involved with the shoot while the editors started their work

"This looks good right. Perfect. Wow", the Olay manager said while looking at the pictures. "Thank you so much for doing this for us. I wasn't sure if I would get the two of you together because of how popular you two have become and I was told that one of you will be going to Singapore next week. That was pretty much why we went all out on preponing our shoot", he explained and the two boys were stunned with the compliment and knowing that they had taken such efforts to have them for their company and even went all the way to changing the dates for their shoot.

"Thank you so much sir", the two boys said politely with their hands together and bowed their heads as well to show respect.