19

It's been a week since Bright left and he had video called Win every single night because his project didn't start yet. He only had few workshops during the day time which barely lasted two hours and then he was free for the rest of the day. He had to start off the following week so he had told Win that he would try his best to call him whenever he could even though Win had told him not to stress out too much about it.

Win on the other hand had a lot to do which he was happy for since he was occupied most of the time. His law teacher kept giving him assignments, he met Off once and he will be meeting him again in two days. He had a friendly football match coming up with the Engineering students and he also got a new offer to promote Thailand's famous 'Mama Ok' instant noodles which would happen by the next weekend.

"I'm gonna sleep now. GOODLUCK for your first day tomorrow", Win told Bright over the phone and the other just hummed in response. The two didn't end the call though and just looked at each other in silence.

"I wish I was there sleeping next to you", Bright finally said in a soft voice.

"You will in a few weeks"

"I swear when I get back I'm not letting you go anywhere without me"

"Sure sure", Win chuckled and he said his goodbyes again before ending the call.

"So Nani, there's this Anime film coming out this weekend. Do you wanna go with me?", Dew asked his friend during their advertising class.

"Of course I would. You have to get me popcorn though", Nani replied. He was starting to get more comfortable with Dew than he was when they first met which was a good thing for sure.

"Anything for you", Dew said cheekily and went on to writing notes for his class as if what he said was nothing but Nani looked up at him in surprise which Dew didn't notice.

Why are you making me feel this way? I like it~

"So what's the deal with this Joss guy and Luke?", Mew asked Win at the lunch table.

"What do you mean?"

"Didn't you see their IG post from last night?"

"No why?", Win said and took out his phone to see what he was talking about and his eyes widened as he saw Luke's latest post which was the two of the awfully close to each other at a party. No one else in the frame just them. Maybe they were drunk? Or could it be something more? There was no caption to the picture as well. "I'm not sure about this. I guess I'll ask Luke about it later?"

"There's no point. He wouldn't tell me anything"

Now that was suspicious, Win thought to himself. He wasn't the kind of person that gets involved in other people's relationships. But Joss was almost like his own brother because of how close his family was with Bright's and Luke was his best friend. So he was obviously curious to know.

"They do look good together though. Give it time, maybe they'll tell you guys about it soon after they figure stuff out?", Nani said outta nowhere which definitely made sense though.

Few more days went by and Win got popular by the day after his 'Mama' instant noodles promotion. It was bound to happen since it was Thailand's most popular brand for the said product. Bright called him the day his promo vid and pictures came out to congratulate him and even mentioned how his ad was shown in some places in Singapore as well.

Though the two couldn't talk every single day because of Bright's busy schedule which was go past midnight at times and he didn't want to disturb Win while he was sleeping or during class

Though the two couldn't talk every single day because of Bright's busy schedule which was go past midnight at times and he didn't want to disturb Win while he was sleeping or during class. They made sure to update each other through text. Well... atleast for the first week.

Win had still texted Bright every single day but Bright only got time to reply after two or three days in their second week. Luckily Win didn't mind though since he knew Bright was coming back in another two weeks which will go by quickly. Then he would have his boyfriend all to himself again.

"SO YOU ARE ACTUALLY DATING JOSS?! OH MY GOD!!", Dew screamed at his phone which was on speaker mode with excitement. Win and the other boys were sitting next to him listening to his conversation with Luke on the other end of the call.

"How did this happen? And does Bright know?", Win asked now.

"Joss texted him I guess but he didn't see the message yet so yeah. And how did it happen, well I guess I'll tell you guys when I come over"

"YOU ARE COMING HERE! AHHH FINALLY", Dew screamed again and Mew immediately covered Dew's mouth with his hand so that he wouldn't draw more attention to their table from the cafeteria.

"Ahaha yes. Joss will be coming back next week I think? But I'll be returning next month when my sem break begins"

"Can't wait!", Win said and they ended the call so that they could finish their lunch quickly.

"See I told you they'll tell you when it's time", Nani said and took a sip from his drink.

"You're so smart", Dew teased and ruffled his hair which caught the other off guard and he looked away.

Cute

"How's things with Bright?", Dew asked Win when they were done with classes and were now walking towards the Dew's house to hang out. Dew usually goes home with his driver but this time he wanted to stop by at their favourite bakery and go back slowly.

"I didn't really get to talk to him much. He must be really busy"

"Yeah probably. Plus he is working with a budding model and all that and I heard her management is pretty hardcore and all that. Hectic stuff. I wonder why she's working with them when she can do something with us instead"

"That sounds rough. I hope they aren't overworking both of them. Who is this girl anyway?"

"Tu Tontawan", He said and went through his Instagram to show Win a picture of the model.

"Wow she's really pretty!"

"I know right! I can't wait to see the end result of all their work"

"Yeah"

Okay can we just talk about how pretty Tu is

Okay can we just talk about how pretty Tu is. God damn😭 Why isn't GMM promoting her for F4 though? Hope you liked this chapter! Thanks for reading!