28

"The superstar is here", Gulf announced when Bright came towards their lunch table, red with embarrassment. The whole campus kept looking at Bright wherever he went and it made him pretty uncomfortable obviously.

"Enough enough. Let's eat", Bright told Gulf who still didn't stop hyping him.

"Did you see the comments about you?? You have fan clubs and stuff already"

"He does?! That's so cool. I still haven't checked online. I totally forgot", Win said, fishing out for his phone but Dew stopped him again like he did the previous day in the studio. "What's up with you and stopping me from going on Twitter?", Win asked chuckling but he was genuinely confused as well.

"Nothing why do you want to check all that when the real deal is right here with us? Right?", Dew joked and looked at Nani who supported him as well. Nani didn't know what was happening but judging by his efforts he knew he had to do it.

"I guess so. Alright jeez", Win said, giving in and kept his phone back.

"What was that about?", Mew asked Dew and Nani as he pulled them away from the rest of the boys when they were done eating.

"You did see BrightTu trending right? Let him check when that is gone", Dew explained.

"Oh that's true. Makes sense", Nani added. He may not know Win as much as Dew did, but he definitely knew that Win tends to overthink a lot and he was a sensitive person. Everything was happening too quickly, Win would surely not be able to take it all in. Instead it was better off if he was just enjoying the moment with Bright. Just then the three boys noticed that Win had received a call from someone so they headed towards them.

"Alright. I'll do that", Win said before ending the call.

"Who was it?"

"Dew's dad. I have to go to the company building after class"

"Why?"

"New project I guess. I don't know"

"Do you know anything about it?", Bright asked Dew who nodded to say no.

So as decided later that day, Dew recognised one of the cars that was waiting outside the university. It was from the company.

"Let's go together", Win suggested and headed to the car with Bright and Dew. Since the building wasn't too far from the university they reached pretty quickly and were welcomed by the stunning glass covered building in front of them. They quickly went up to Dew's father's office and sat down in front of him.

"Oh you are all here. Let me go get my file", Dew's father said and got up from his chair to go to the shelf behind him and he picked up a thin file and handed it to Win. "You'll be having a shoot for 'Velence' with Love Pattranite. I'm sure you all know her"

 I'm sure you all know her"

Of course they did. Love was one of the top models in Thailand who was surprisingly their age. Since she was pretty popular and got a lot of projects coming her way, she doesn't attend university and studies at home whenever she could instead.

"Unfortunately I can't let you choose your date for the shoot because this will go according to her schedule. So this Friday at 10 am. Is that fine? I'll speak to the university to let you take your leave for the day"

"Yes sir", Win said, still surprised that he will be working with someone with an established name in the industry.

"Great. You guys can hang around here if you want. I'll have to go now. See you later"

The three boys bowed to show respect as the elder left the room.

"Damn now we're gonna have another celebration next week", Dew said.

"Don't tell anyone about this yet please", Win told the other two who agreed. They knew Win didn't like unnecessary attention and with a project like this it was surely coming his way, so it's better to let him have his last few days of freedoms before the storm comes up next week.

The next few days went by quickly and Win hated it. Every other day went really slowly but the one time Win wished it didn't it, things didn't go his way. The thing that worried him was not the attention he would get from the university anymore. It was the fact that he would have to match up to Love's level for the shoot. He was definitely nervous and hoped that he wouldn't mess up.

"Calm down Win, It's gonna go really well", Bright told his boyfriend who was leaning his head on his shoulder on their bed and fidgeting his hands.

"I wish you could be there"

"Me too. But I don't think I can miss class like that. Just don't worry okay. Just imagine that I'm there with you"

Win only hummed in response, thoughts still running through his mind.

"We should sleep now"

"Okay"

"I'm serious. Go to sleep. Don't stay up thinking too much okay"

"I can't promise that", Win said and there was silence which made him look up at Bright and before he could even process anything the other leaned in to kiss him.

"Everything is going to be okay", Bright softly said as he pulled away and the two remained still looking at each other for a while.

"Okay"

Bright then turned to switch off the lights of the room while Win laid down and almost drifted off the sleep till he felt a pair of hands snake around his waist, hugging him and Bright's breath behind him.

"Goodnight Win"

Thanks for reading! Hope you liked the chapter!