18

"Text me when you get there", Win said, handing Bright his bag to keep in the check in area.

"I will"

"You have everything with you right?", Win asked when they heard the announcement for Bright's flight going on. He pretended to look through his bag which he was taking with him in the flight which confused Win for a moment.

"I forgot something"

"Huh..", And before Win could ask anything Bright pulled him close for a kiss.

"Okay I'm done", Bright replied and smile cheekily at his boyfriend who was a blushing mess. They never really kissed in public like that. Not that he cared about what others may think, they just didn't really do much in public like that. The announcement went off one more time now and it was cue for Bright to leave.

"See you in a month. Don't miss me too much", Win said, hugging Bright tightly and he just nodded.

"Bye"

"Did you really take these pictures? You're better than me now. That's not fair!", Dew told Nani as he went through the pictures Nani had taken the previous night at Asiatique.

"Stop exaggerating", Nani said and giggled. "Plus I learnt this from you"

Dew only smiled fondly at Nani. He could look at him forever. Talk to him for hours without getting bored. He didn't feel this way in a really long time. In the past few weeks he knew he had something gong on for Nani and Bright had also asked him about it earlier which further made him to that conclusion. But he didn't want to ask the other boy anything yet. It was still too early and he didn't want to make things awkward between them just yet or ever.

But one day I will let you know~

"He actually left huh", Mew said, sulking a bit at the lunch table with the other boys.

"Yeah"

"He should have reached by now isn't it? Did he text you?", Dew asked Win.

He pulled out his phone from his pocket to check and he found that Bright did text him a while ago. He had missed it because his phone was on silent during class so he immediately replied now.

"If you ever feel lonely you can hang out at my place", Gulf told Win and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"You guys make it seem so serious. It's only one month", Win said, laughing. He seemed extremely fine but deep down he knew the moment he got back home things would be different. It would be weird not having Bright with him there. He hoped that he could keep himself occupied and even planned to meet Off in the coming days since Bright wasn't really fond of meeting him so this was the right time.

Short chapter, I know

Short chapter, I know. Sorry for not updating yesterday, BTS had their comeback 🥺💜 The next chapter will be their story a week after Bright left. Thanks for reading! Hope you liked this chapter!