14

"He's going for a month? How are you going to handle that?", Gulf asked Win while waiting for their boyfriends at the football ground.

"I don't know but in the end I know this is good for him and I have to be there to support him right?"

"Right. Bright is really lucky to have you"

"Oh yes I am", Bright said from behind them overhearing their conversation and hugged Win from behind which made him giggle.

"We should go on a double date some time", Mew said with his arms around Gulf.

"YES WE SHOULD DO THAT", Win said quickly turning around to face Bright.

"Alright. And soon when Nani and Dew ends up together, a triple date", Bright said and chuckled.

"Nani and Dew?", Win asked.

"Don't you guys see it? They are always flirting with each other come on"

"Well I guess. I'll be happy for them if they do end up together. Wow our whole squad huh?", Gulf said before they had to split up to get changed for their session.

"Do you want to hang out this weekend? Maybe take some pictures like the other day?", Dew asked Nani at the Japanese club.

"Yeah! You have to teach me some stuff though"

"For sure", Dew grinned and stared at Nani for a little too long before shifting his attention back to the teacher who was explaining some stuff about the Japanese culture.

"Ohh okay. So this weekend right? Alright", Win said over the phone before ending the call.

"Who was it?", Bright asked him, looking up from his media studies text book.

"Dew's father. We have a shoot this Saturday for Olay. You're modelling with me"

"Alright. It's been a while since we did that huh?"

"Yeah", Win said and sat down next to Bright. "Why are you studying now?"

"I have a test tomorrow", Bright replied, his eyes still on the book. Win wanted to spend some time with Bright but he would never distract him from his studies so he started playing with his phone. Little did he know that Bright senses that there was something wrong and he closed the book and faced him.

"What do you want to do?"

"What? Nothing"

"No. I wanna do something", Bright said, knowing that Win would deny everything he said anyway.

"But your test"

"I'm done studying"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah"

"Okay what do you wanna do?"

The two started thinking for a while and in the meantime Bright stood up and went to get his phone and without any warning he took some pictures of Win.

"What was that for?"

"I need to look at something when I think of you"

"You have over 100 pictures of me already"

"And I want a 100 more"

"So cheesy", Win said faking a gag but definitely loving the way Bright was sweet talking. The two laid on their bed and just stared at each other without saying a word. It was almost as if they were imprinting each other's faces in the mind so that they could remember every single detail.

"You're so beautiful", Bright said in a low voice just enough for the two of them to hear and caressed his face.

"I love you so much Bright"

They have said it many times before but the way Win said it at that time. With all his heart. He really meant every word of it and he wanted Bright to know that.

"I love you Win", Bright said before kissing him gently and slowly as if they had all the time in the world to enjoy their moment.

"So do you think you can write your semis yer exams when you come back from Singapore?", the Dean of Bangkok University asked Bright the following day at his office. Dew's father had already made the necessary arrangements there to make sure there wouldn't be any problem with him missing out that many classes.

"Yeah I'm sure I can do it", Bright said since he didn't want to postpone it and he was pretty smart. He was sure to manage it.

"Alright. And don't cheat on your boyfriend while you're there",  The Dean joked before Bright almost stood up to leave.

"What?", Bright was stunned.

"Win. He's your boyfriend right? Or were they rumours?"

"No. I mean, yes he's my boyfriend. Not rumours"

"Alright alright. You two look really good together. Hope you last long", The Dean said with a bright smile.

"Thank you sir", Bright said, feeling shy and quickly left the room before anything more could happen

Weird

I have added the picture because I'm guessing you guys would have forgotten who is who since there is A LOT of new characters in this book now 😂 Plus I think it's more fun if there's more pictures here and there if it could related to the situation

Also!!! I am writing another Brightwin book along with this but I won't be publishing it right now. Only after we're done with this book which would take a while. So yeah 😂
Thanks for reading!