32

"This is definitely the best day ever", Luke said as he collapsed on the couch after they whole group danced for about 45 minutes.

"Because of you met us or because you're back to your boyfriend", Dew teased.

"Eww I still keep forgetting that you're dating my wack ass brother", Bright said, sitting next to Luke and handed him a glass of juice which Mew had brought.

"Hey! I'm the best brother you'll ever have okay", Joss shot at the younger and the two started bickering as always.

"Okay okay stop. Also Tu and Nani I'm so glad I finally got to meet you guys. I wish you could stay for some more time. When will you be coming back?", Luke asked Tu

"Aww. I'll be back before Christmas. We'll definitely have to hang out then"

"For sure"

"So I guess I gotta leave now. Thank you so much for inviting me. This was so much fun! See you guys later", Tu said before she left to her place.

"So what is next on the agenda?", Luke asked as he was starting to get his energy back again.

"Wanna watch a movie?", Gulf suggested and they agreed. Dew had a home theatre in his house as well so the boys took the drinks and remaining pizzas along with them when they shifted rooms. All the couples sat down together as expected.

"Come on", Dew said patting on the seat next to him since Nani was a little hesitant on sitting with him. The last time they were in a theatre he had kissed the boy and ran off. And being in a similar setting brought all those memories back. In a few moments, Dew grabbed Nani's hand and pulled him to the seat next to him and the show began.

"So Luke is staying with your brother huh?", Mew asked the following day at the university.

"Yeah. Luke's parents shifted to Chiang Mai after he decided to study in Japan so he will be going there after two months to visit them and then back to Japan"

"They're so lucky that they don't have to attend classes right now", Gulf sulked. "I wonder what they're doing right now"

"I hope I never know", Bright said, hoping that he wouldn't get any ideas. It was his brother god damn. "Also where is Win, Dew and Nani?"

"Uhh. I don't know", Gulf said, he was panicking on the inside because he didn't know what to do but Mew managed to cook up something to cover the absence of the other three.

"I hope he won't hate me for doing all this", Win giggled as he was planning with Dew and Nani.

"Oh he won't. You know that. Plus all of this is working in our favour, this is perfect", Nani said. The three boys walked to the cafeteria after they were done and joined the others.

"Where were you?", Bright asked his boyfriend.

"Dew's dad called. I have one more shoot with Love this weekend"

"Another one?", Gulf asked, genuinely surprised. He didn't know if it was a lie, or part of the plan. But it was true. Win did get another project because of how much the public shipped Love and Win which he didn't care about. But he used that time to plan with Dew as well.

"Oh alright"

"Bright. So I'll be missing class from Wednesday since I have some workshop with Love for our shoot", Win said after he got off the phone with Dew's father.

"What. For so long?"

"Three days"

"I won't be going to the University with you", Bright pouted like a baby and sulked.

"Oh come on. We'll be together at home. We have stayed apart for a month already. This is nothing"

"Yeah but after that one month, we're slowly getting busier by the day and it's just getting worse. I don't want that"

"Don't worry about it now come on", Win said chuckling at his boyfriend's cuteness and leaned his head on Bright's shoulder.

This was not part of the plan though...

Thanks for reading. Hope you liked the chapter!