29

"Wow i finally got to meet Win", Love squeals in the studio.

"You know who I am?"

"Of course! I can't wait to do this project with you"

Hearing that from Love calmed Win a lot. She too was extremely humble like Win and never thought too highly of herself. They got along pretty well since they were of the same age. Dew's father had suggested that they meet up an hour before their session so that they could get comfortable. More like Win could get comfortable because it was his first time doing a shoot with someone who he doesn't know, as for Love, she had done a number of projects before so she knew why this was necessary for him. They found out that they had a lot in common and so that one hour went by really quickly.

"It's time for you two to get ready", Love's manager told the two and they went to their changing rooms while the studio was getting ready and the make up artists assembled their stuff waiting for the models to come out.

"So did you get any info on that lens?", Bright asked Dew during class.

"No nothing yet unfortunately"

"Ah damn it. If only we had better shops here", Bright sulked, little did he know this was all part of the plan.

"Win is done with the shoot", Dew informed Bright as his dad had texted him at that time and the nodded. "I wonder how it went"

"This is what we're going with. Thank you so much for your time Win Metawin", Love's manager told the younger boy. Everyone looked at the pictures that came out. Win was just extremely glad that he wasn't too awkward and everything went smoothly.

"This was fun! I hope we could meet up some time!", Love told Win

"This was fun! I hope we could meet up some time!", Love told Win. "I gotta go now though! See you", She said and followed her manager out of the studio. The two had even followed each other on Instagram which a lot of fans noticed and he noticed that some people were talking about it already on Twitter. He brushed it off and texted Bright instead to tell him that he was done with the shoot and was now heading to their apartment since he was exhausted.

"What's with everyone talking about Love and Win? They followed each other on Instagram? Wait he's not here now. Is he having a shoot with her?", Gulf asked at the lunch table.

"Maybe", Dew said. The shoot was done now. It didn't matter who knew anymore.

"That is so cool. Now Win is gonna come up as well, that's some power couple shit"

"I really want to see the pictures so bad", Tu exclaimed.

"Me too"

"Anyways, Luke is coming next week and he will be here for two months! Where should we meet him", Bright asked changing the topic now. Nani and Tu didn't know who Luke was but the group was gonna introduce him to them anyway.

"Should we ask him?", Dew asked.

"I spoke to him yesterday and he told us to decide"

"Oh then let's meet at my place?"

"Alright we'll have a party. Cool?"

"Yeah done"

"How was the shoot?", Bright asked as he dropped his bag on the floor, dragging his feet as walked because of how tired he was.

"It was really fun! And Love is so sweet! We got along really well which was good for me. I didn't mess up!", Win replied from the kitchen. He was busy preparing their dinner since he got back much earlier anyway. Bright went towards him and hugged him from the back which Win was slowly getting used to now.

"What's up? Why so clingy today?"

"I just missed you so much"

"I was gone for a few hours and you missed me?"

"Yep", Bright said, and placed small kisses on Win's nape as he was still cooking.

"So cheesy"

"Only for you"

Win rolled his eyes at his usual dialogue and ignored the boy and kept stirring the curry which was almost ready now. All he had to do was close the lid and keep it till later that day.

"Are you done?", Bright asked.

"Yeah almost why?", Win replied and switched off the stove and instead of getting a reply, Bright carried his boyfriend, Bridal style, to their bedroom.

"You know"

"Now?"

"Of course"

Lol, I'm not explaining anymore than that

Lol, I'm not explaining anymore than that. Let y'all's imagination run wild. Thanks for reading! Hope you liked the chapter.