16

"You're leaving in two days! Why haven't you given me clothes for wash", Win yes colder Bright who was slumped on their bed.

"Why do we have to do it so early?"

"Well your clothes has to dry before you cab actually put it in your bag isn't it?"

Bright may smart academically but he was quite dumb in stuff like this. He finally got up from the bed and took the clothes he needed to wash so that Win wouldn't be angry anymore.

"Finally", Win said as he saw the clothes now turning in the washing machine.

"I have such a responsible boyfriend", Bright now said and clung on to Win's arm to calm him down but he wasn't having it. He was already too tired from classes and football and now at home. Win didn't reply and just looked down, his eyes half open because of how sleepy he was.

"Win are you okay?", Bright asked with concern now

"Win are you okay?", Bright asked with concern now. He didn't know if he was just tired or angry as well. Whatever it was he didn't want any issues with his boyfriend just few days before he's leaving.

"I'm just tired Bright. I'm gonna sleep now", Win said and went to the head of the bed and laid his head on the pillow. Bright followed him and watched him as he drifted off to sleep.

"So you don't have to do much. Just pose like you always do for your Instagram pictures. You're a natural", Luke told Joss when they reached the studio in Japan.

"You're exaggerating", Joss said and laughed at the younger one. He was mad attractive, both of them were and it was a mystery on how they were still single.

"I'm not", Luke whined cutely and lightly punched Joss' arm. They weren't that close when they met each other in Thailand. But now that Joss had spent a week in the same house as Luke, they became extremely close and realised that they had a lot in common. They had spent most of their nights talking about the things they were interested which wasn't the best for Luke because he had to attend his classes in the morning but he couldn't get himself to stop talking and having fun with the elder.

"You two are here. Wow you weren't kidding when you said he looked much hotter in real life huh?", a man said, walking towards the two boys. Joss smirked at what he heard and looked at Luke who wanted to just die with embarrassment. "I am Yuta, the manager of this company", the man said again and brought his hand towards Joss to shake his hand which he accepted. The two boys followed Yuta to a room where the shoot was about to take place and found someone else was joining them as well. Luke apparently knew the person since he had gone over to him and gave him a hug.

"It's been so long! When did you get here?", Luke asked the new man.

"I just got here this morning and when I found out that I'll be doing this with you I couldn't believe it! When did you start modelling and why didn't you tell me?"

"It was all too sudden! Ahh I'm so glad we're doing this together. Also this is Joss. You know Bright right? My classmate from high school. His brother"

Joss now went towards the man with a pleasant smile and shook his hand as well.

"I'm Lee Thanat and I'm from Thailand as well. I was a senior at their school. That's how I know them", the man explained.

"He was the president of the Photography club before Bright", Luke added

"Okay you guys please go get changed. Let's begin now", Yuta announced and the three boys went to get changed while the other staff members got the lighting and camera ready.

"Goodmorning", Bright said as he saw Win coming towards the kitchen. He was woken up by the smell of food all the way to their bedroom and was wondering what was going on.

"What are you up to?"

"I'm making breakfast for you", Bright said not looking up from the food he was making.

"Why?"

"Because I wanted to"

"That's shady. What do you want from me?", Win said walking towards the living room and sat down on the couch. Bright switched off the stove and followed him there waiting for the food to cool down a bit and sat down next to Win. He placed both his hands on either side of Win's head and shook it lightly.

"I don't want anything but your love Win Metawin

"I don't want anything but your love Win Metawin. I'm just doing this because I love you", He said and kissed his forehead. Win felt really warm with this simple gesture and smiled to himself.

"You didn't have to. But thanks. You should do this more often"

"How will it be special if I do it all the time?"

"Well atleast help me sometimes", Win whined which made Bright chuckle at the cutenesses.

"Alright Alright I will"

Thanks for reading! Hope you liked the chapter!! Posted an extra because we hit 2K reads🥺 I hope you guys would comment or interact more though😭