25

"Win I want to introduce you to someone", Bright shouted from the side of the football ground where the Law students were playing. Win looked over and saw Bright, Dew, Nani and a girl who seemed strangely familiar. He told his classmates that he would be back in a while and jogged out of the field to see what Bright was talking about.

"This is Tu. She was the model I was working with in Singapore. She just moved here! And this is Win. I have known him since we were really young", Bright introduced the two to each other. That's when it hit Win. The rumours and everything. But he didn't really show anything and just smiled at the new friend in front of him.

"I would shake your hand right now but I'm sweating like crazy. I have heard about you from Bright when he came back"

Tu laughed at how cute and friendly Win was and the two started talking for a while.

"Wow you guys already into it huh?", Bright said, not entirely surprised since he knew how good Win was at making friends.

"Of course. Did you make any new friends here?"

"Well it's just you guys for now"

"Just you guys? Wow are we not enough? I'm hurt", Dew exaggerated which made the group laugh out loud. He was always so dramatic.

"You should sit with us for lunch. Plus there's Gulf who is our friend but he's playing right now", Win said pointing at the said boy who was running behind the ball. "And I should go back as well before my team kills me. See you guys later!"

"Tu seems fun right?", Bright asked Win when they got back to their apartment.

"Yeah for sure!"

"I'm glad you liked her. Also Dew told me to tell you that we will have to go to the company tomorrow!"

"Okay got it"

"So Bright and Tu will be having one shoot for Astro. Win has one for Bazaar and Dew has one for a clothing line", Dew's father read out from a clipboard at his office.

"Wait what? Me?", Dew asked surprises and pointed at himself with his eyes wide open.

"Yeah. You should try this. It would be fun play your friends here are doing it as well! So why not?"

"I guess"

"I can't wait to see that now", Win said.

"The thing is Bright and Tu will have to do their shoot in like two hours. I hope that's fine and for Win we can do it tomorrow. I don't want to push it to the week days and make you skip your classes. Dew when can do it with Win"

"Okay!", the four of them said together and they went to the entertainment room since they had Bright and Tu's shoot later on.

"Oh look it's the superstars. Make way", Tay said as he saw the younger ones getting in the room.

"How are you always here?", Dew asked him and sat down on a bean bag next to him.

"Well, I'm bored at home so. And I have a shoot later this evening so I thought I'll hang around here", Tay explained and he watched how everyone sat around him. "Whoa who is this young lady?", Tay asked again, referring to Tu who introduced herself to the elder.

"Oh so you must be like a pretty big deal since you had a shoot over seas and all that"

"Not exactly. I was raised in Singapore so it wasn't 'overseas' for me at the time. I wouldn't call myself a big deal. It's only been a year since I started all of this"

"One year. That's almost the same time as you as well right?", Tay asked Win and Bright.

"Yeah"

"Damn. And you all are already pretty big. This company is no joke"

"Of course. They have you as well", Dew said, sounding sarcastic though he did mean it because he knew how talented Tay was in the field.

"Funny", Tay said rolling his eyes.

"I'm serious!"

The boys kept talking for another two hours till it was time for Bright and Tu to get ready for their shoot while Dew and Win stayed behind in the room with Tay.

"So how are you keeping up with the rumours?", Tay asked Win as soon as the other two left.

"What do you mean?"

"The whole Bright and Tu rumours. I'm sure you've seen it"

"I don't mind all that"

"Good. Don't let it get to your head alright. Especially after this shoot goes out it just gives people more opportunity to ship them. But it's all part of being under the spotlight. And there are weird supporters who may not acknowledge your relationship because they can't accept that the people they support are gay. It happened to me when some people found out that I was dating New. So I decided to keep it low-key to protect him. Just trust your man at all times"

"Thank you. I just hope things won't get to my head. I tend to overthink a lot according to Bright"

"According to everyone", Dew corrected. "It's still sick that people are willing to invalidate the fact that these two are actually dating and it's not some silly ship"

"I know right. But people are like that. I'm pretty sure that girl would get some hate as well along the way from the one who support Bright and Win. They will blow the whole situation out of proportion and make it seem like she is trying to break their relationship and stuff. All of this is just really weird. I don't even check my social media unless it's to check up on my friends and family anymore", Tay explained.

"And if people do make any issues. We will take it up. We will do anything to protect you all as long as you're under this company", Dew's father said from the door which surprised the three boys inside.

"That's true. When my issue came up, he had sued a lot of people who spread false information online or tried to defame New. It was pretty cool"

Win felt much better after hearing all of this and he was glad that he got to know about Tay's story. He felt much calmer and he felt ready to face what was about to come at him.

Hope you liked the chapter

Hope you liked the chapter. Thanks for reading!