36

"And that's a wrap! Good job you two!", Love's manager told the two young models who were extremely exhausted after their two hour shoot. The editors started doing their thing while Win and Love were snacking and collapsed on the couch.

"Finally", Win said and raised his electric hand fan closer to his face. "We should go for lunch"

"I can't. I have another shoot after we're done here"

"What?! But you must be tired"

"That's my life aha"

"Oh come on. Anyways you'll be ready for the other thing right?"

"Yes definitely. You can count on me"

"You're the best!"

The editors finished up with their work and they were finally done with the much awaited shoot. Unfortunately as Love mentioned before she had to rush off to her next location so she said her goodbyes and rushed off with her manager.

"Win come to my office", Dew's father said when the staff members were packing up everything from their shoot and Win stood up from the couch and followed him.

As he entered the office he saw Dew's father taking out a file and placed it on the table while Win sat down in front of him.

"Do you know who Pruk Panich is?", he asked him and opened the file showing a picture of someone familiar to him. Seeing that person brought back unpleasant memories from last year to Win.

"Zee. He was in my high-school. Why?"

"He seems to be the person who was following you around. What's his business with you?"

Win was shocked and chills ran down his spine again. Why him? Is he still not over what had happened back then?

"We weren't close. In fact we never really talked to each other except that one time"

"What happened at that time?", Dew's father asked but Win didn't want to explain. He felt extremely uncomfortable and upset. Luckily the manager caught that. "Don't worry. It seems pretty bad. We're trying to track him down anyway. We have filed a complaint against him as well"

"Already?"

"Yes of course. We can't let this continue. The best way is to catch him now so that he'll stop"

Win thought this was a little too extreme but at the same time he wanted this to stop. So he just agreed with Dew's father.

"You should go back home now. You seem really tired. Also are we still on with the plan?"

"Yes sir!"

"Oh you're finally back!", Bright said from the kitchen as he heard the sound of the door opening. Win was welcomed by the strong smell of his favourite Green curry all the way from the kitchen and he went to see what was going on.

"How come?", Win asked, seeing Bright cook which was not that often. The last time being the day before he left to Singapore.

"I thought you would be tired after your shoot and I was in the mood to do something good for you"

"That's sweet... what do you want from me hmM?"

"Nothing! I'm just being a good boyfriend jeez"

"Sure", Win chuckled and hugged Bright from behind like Bright usually does when he was cooking. "By the way, we found out who was stalking me"

"WHAT? Who was it? I swear I will punch whoever it is", Bright said suddenly turning around facing Win now.

"Zee. You remember him right", Win said, his face dropping as he mentioned his name. Bright mirrored his expression and was burning with rage. "Don't worry though. Dew's dad filed a complaint and stuff so it's all good"

"I should have punched him a little more last year. Does he not have a life?"

"Clearly not. But hey let's forget about it now. I'm hungry", Win said trying to change the subject because he definitely did not want to talk about Zee anymore.

Heyyy
Are you still busy?
Are you dead?
HelloOoOo?
Holy shit, I'm so annoying.
Ahh never mind. Text me when you're free.
Seen

Nani threw his phone on the bed, getting slightly frustrated that Dew wasn't texting him back. He knew that he was busy and all that, but he couldn't handle not talking to him for a whole day.

'You're not even dating him. He doesn't feel that way about you. Don't expect so much', Nani kept thinking to himself and tried to focus on studying to keep himself distracted before he started spamming Dew again. That clearly didn't work out too well and he decided to take a nap instead.

"What's up?", Dew casually asked over the phone.

"It's 11pm. Why aren't you asleep?", Nani replied, rubbing his eyes. 'How long was that nap?', he thought to himself. As much as he wanted to talk to Dew, he didn't want the other to stay up too late. He felt that Dew had only called him because he had spammed him earlier.

"Nothing much. Just trying to climb a tree. Can you maybe open your window?"

"Huh?"

"Okay why are your parents not asleep yet?"

"Dew are you drunk?"

"What no. I don't like drinking. Okay, so can you open that window please?"

"Why?"

"Just do it", With that Nani got up from his bed and opened his window just as Dew had asked him too even though he didn't know why. Dew was probably messing with him he thought, but he dismissed that thought when he saw him desperately trying to climb the tree outside his window.

"WHAT THE HELL?"

"Nice to meet you too. Help me", Dew said and reached out his hand which Nani accepted and pulled him in to his room. Dew had only struggled so much because he was carrying a bag with him as well.

"What's going on?"

"I've made my decision. But first, pepperoni pizza or barbecue chicken pizza? I have both. And some Coke", Dew said unloading the two boxes of pizza and drinks from his bag and placed it on Nani's study table.

"What decision are you talking about dumbass?"

"Let's be boyfriends", Dew said, kneeling on one knee with a slice of pizza dramatically like how people usually propose with a ring.

"Are you for real? Because if this is a joke I swear to...."

"This is not a joke. I really like you Nani. I have been wanting to tell you for so long but I was just thinking of the best way to do it"

"And you came up with this?"

"Pretty romantic right?", Dew chuckled and Nani made him stand back up and out the slice of pizza back on the box before wrapping his arms around Dew's nape.

"It is. So, this is actually happening?"

"Yes it is", Dew grinned and went closer to Nani and gave him a soft kiss on his lips. "I love you"

"I love you too"

:,) Thanks for reading! Hope you liked the chapter!

:,)
Thanks for reading! Hope you liked the chapter!