35

"Win were you at Asiatique last night? With Love?", Dew asked him over the phone.

"Wait how did you know?", Win clearly remembered that both of them had agreed not to post about their whereabouts on social media. Love wanted to experience her normal life without having random people talk about it but that clearly didn't work out if Dew knew.

"Ugh! It's that guy again. You remember right? The person who took pictures of you when Bright had gone to Singapore. I just told Dad about it, he's looking into it"

Chills went down Win's spine as he opened twitter on his laptop and saw that there were indeed pictures of him hanging out with Love. One half of the people who interacted with the post seemed to be celebrating because they shipped the two while the other half were trying to get the person to delete the pictures because they understood that it was invasion of privacy. Win felt happy to know that such people existed. But what really crushed him were the small group of people that were talking trash about him and spreading rumours that he and Bright were not together anymore. Without going any further into the tweet, he switched off his laptop and laid on the bed. Win's workshop ended early that day since and he got back home but was still 2 hours for classes to finish and for Bright to come back. So he decided to take a short nap.

"I just hope they find who is involved in this as soon as possible", Bright told Dew referring to the person who leaked pictures of Win. Though he was extremely angry with this person he was also slightly hurt seeing Win having so much fun with Love and a lot of people shipping them online. All of this happened when he was at home last night worrying about how much he might have hurt Win. He didn't know why Win had gone to Asiatique with her but he did everything in his power to not overthink about it and brushed it off, at-least in front of his friends.

He is still my Metawin...

"So can we maybe hang out tomorrow or on Sunday? I still need those photography classes", Nani asked Dew during their class and Bright was low-key trying to listen to their conversation as well.

"Oh I can't. I'm kinda busy"

"Oh", Nani said. Dew had never declined his offer to hang out before. But hey, he has his life too. He almost asked if he could make it next week but immediately remembered that it was Bright's birthday and they had huge plans. So, he just shook his head and diverted his attention to their class teacher.

"What do you mean you're busy?!", Bright whispered shouted as he leaned towards Dew, only for him to hear.

"You'll see"

"You're so weird. Anyways Tu, have you ever dated anyone before?", Bright asked the girl sitting next to him who was spacing out because of how boring their class was.

"What? Me? No haha"

"No way!", Dew said, joining in on the conversation.

"I'm serious. I just never got the time"

"Well do you like anyone?"

"Well I do have a celebrity crush? And I have worked with her before. She's really nice but I will never get a chance with her. Does that count?"

"Her? A GIRL? AWWW! Who is it?"

"She is...."

"You're home", Win said softly as he felt arms wrapped around him as he was lying on the bed.

"I'm so sorry. I just really missed you", Bright replied and placed soft kisses on his boyfriend, feeling guilty that he woke him up.

"No it's alright. How was your day?", Win said and turned to face Bright, still laying on the bed and Bright propped his elbow on the bed for support and looked at Win.

"Tiring. And we found out who Tu likes"

"Oh who?", Win said suddenly getting excited and sat up.

"We'll talk about that later. Can I kiss you now though?"

"Nope", Win said teasing him and looked away but Bright pulled him back and towered over him.

"Wrong choice. I'm gonna kiss you anyway"

Okay I'm glad no drama as of now

Okay I'm glad no drama as of now. I'm proud of myself. Thanks for reading!