24

"I won't force you to tell me why you did what you did. But please don't ignore me. I don't want to lose what we had before. I really had a lot of fun with you since the very beginning and you're like my best friend already. Please", Dew said since Nani was obviously not saying anything for the past few minutes they were inside the room.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have ignored you like that. Ah I'm a terrible person", Nani replied softly, looking away as he felt ashamed and embarrassed at the same time.

"Hey come on now. I don't know what's up with us. But let's not think too much about it right now. Things were great the way it was so let's just go with the flow. Forget everything that has happened?"

"Alright"

"That was easy right? Now I gotta call that dumbass to come and open this door for us", Dew said rolling his eyes before taking out his phone to call Bright who was busy flirting with his boyfriend with Mew and Gulf at the lunch table.

"Did you just hit 2M followers on Instagram! That's so cool", Win asked Bright who was nuzzling on Win's head in their room.

"I did? Wow"

"My boyfriend is all famous now. Don't forget me alright", Win joked but Bright didn't respond which was weird. "You know I was kidding right?", Win said now looking at him to see Bright's expression which was definitely not too happy.

"Don't ever joke about that. I'll never leave you. Not even for a minute"

"Isn't that a little too much?", Win said teasing him now even though Bright was being serious. Win was never the type of person to take such things that seriously. And he knew Bright would give in later on

"It doesn't matter. You have been with me for quite some time. You signed up for this. You'll have me around you all the time now"

"I don't mind that at all", Win replied, giggling  and placed a soft kiss on Bright's lips. "If you ever go against your word what will I do with you?"

"You can punish me all night", Bright said, his usual line which made Win roll his eyes.

"Funny"

"I'm never leaving you, so don't even think about that", Bright said and pinned him on the bed now.

"No no no we have class tomorrow"

"Too bad"

"Well I know what to get you guys for your birthdays. Turtleneck sweaters", Dew said and hid behind Nani because he knew Bright was ready to punch him.

"Y'all have been real freaky after Bright came back from Singapore. Calm down boys", Mew joked.

"Well if I was staying with you I would want to do the same. Wouldn't you?", Gulf asked his boyfriend, glaring at him and Mew knew he had to use his words carefully now or he'd piss the other off.

"Of course, Of course"

"Anyway I heard we have a new student in our class. That's pretty cool", Dew told Bright.

"I guess"

"Oh and we have a university fest coming up and each faculty have to prepare something special and stuff. It's only done by the first year students. How cool is that?", Gulf said.

"The media faculty can do so much but what can we do?", Win asked, trying to think of some ideas.

"I heard we'll have a discussion with our faculty heads and all that today. So no classes!"

"Hello I am Tu, please take care of me"

"No way, She's the new student?", Bright asked Dew, his eyes widening at the sight of the model who he had worked with in Singapore.

"I'm just as surprised as you are"

"This is not gonna end well", Nani said to himself but the other two heard him.

"What do you mean?", Dew asked him.

"No nothing"

"Should we call her over to sit with us or?", Bright asked Dew. He wasn't that close with Tu because he had only spent a month with her but they got along really well because of their similar interests and all of that.

"Sure I guess"

So Bright raised his hand to grab her attention which she immediately did and she too had a surprised expression as she saw him.

"You two know each other? You should sit with them then", the professor said and she agreed.

"I didn't know you'd be moving here", Bright said to the girl sitting next to him now.

"I didn't too. It was all last moment because my grandparents living here and mom wants me to stay with them till I'm done with University"

Bright nodded and they all diverted their attention back to the class.

I barely get comments on this book anymore😭 I hope y'all are not hating it as of now

I barely get comments on this book anymore😭 I hope y'all are not hating it as of now. Thanks for reading.

Like I said before. No major drama. so don't worry.