Big Day

An isolated beach resort, where we could see a little gathering. The decorations are resemblance to an engagement function. It is fully decorated with lights, mirrors and tulips. The place is highly secured by gaurds. By looking at the venue and guests one can understand its a VIP house function. Mr.Anand Sharma is the sole owner of multinational conglomerate and Mrs. Radhika Sharma is the entrepreneur. Both are at the peak of their success. Despite their business success today is the big day for them. Its their daughter's engagement. Mr & Mrs Sharma are inviting the guests. Meet Anand Sharma and Radhika Anand Sharma

They are ecstatic and excited at the same because its their daughter's big day

They are ecstatic and excited at the same because its their daughter's big day.The happiness on their faces reflects the plethora of love they have on their daughter.Mrs. Sharma says "We are so fortunate to get a son-in-law like him. Our daughter is so lucky". While they are exalting about the groom he made an elegant entry. He is dashing and debonair in his attire and stole the eyeballs of the guests. But his eyes are desperately looking for his ladylove. Few minutes later, his lips curved into a beautiful smile and his face is revealed to be Deep.

On the other side, a ravishing lady walks towards the altar

On the other side, a ravishing lady walks towards the altar. She stole the limelight and everyone's eyes fixed at her. Mr & Mrs Sharma are taken aback with their daughter's entry and left at amazeballs. He introduced her daughter to the guests. Her face is revealed to be Pooja.

Pooja sharma is feeling restless and her eyes are searching for someone among the guests

Pooja sharma is feeling restless and her eyes are searching for someone among the guests. She says in mind "Where are you? I hope you will do something to stop this engagement. This engagement should not happen. Please do something." Her thoughts are disturbed by Deep who touched her shoulder. He asks "Engagement jitters? Even I had few minutes ago but everything vanished after seeing you". He intertwined his fingers with hers while Pooja felt uncomfortable with his touch. She tolerates by putting a fake smile on her face.

The function has started, they are watching a dance performance while someone enters the venue in a black suit

The function has started, they are watching a dance performance while someone enters the venue in a black suit .He walks towards the bar counter furtively and signalled one of the waiters. Some muted conversation happened between the two and the waiter agreed to his plan and left the place. Back to the stage. Pooja's tension increases as the time is nearing. She is controlling her fear and acting normal in front of all. Deep is extremely happy that he is gonna get his love. Mr. Sharma announces "Its time to exchange the rings".Pooja lost her hope and she stood up in distraught. Deep takes ring and holds pooja's hands in excitement. He is about to make her wear the ring but suddenly he choked holding his throat. Eventually he fell down and died within fraction of seconds. The incident leaves everyone staggered. Pooja stood frozen bcz she is not able to understand whats happening around. Deep's parents are screaming seeing his son's state and calls for doctor. Pooja is trembling in fear seeing her dead fiance. She wanted the engagement to stop but not the way as it happened. She stumbles and about to fall but her mother Radhika holded her on time.

She is scared to see her daughter standing emotionless

She is scared to see her daughter standing emotionless. Mr& Mrs Sharma asks pooja to speak but she fell down unconscious leaving them startled. Within few minutes doctor have arrived and checked Pooja's health. While Pooja's treatment is going on on the other side police and forensic team entered the venue. Deep's body has been taken to the hospital for the autopsy. The place which has been filled with joy,music, smiles, happiness and laughter and has turned into a melancholy. Next morning Pooja slowly opened her eyes and is suprised to see her parents around. Pooja asks about Deep but Mr. Sharma interrupted and says "Stop thinking about that incident Pooja.

 Sharma interrupted and says "Stop thinking about that incident Pooja

I am there I will take care of that issue. you are feeble you need rest now. we will take care of the rest" in a firm tone.Few minutes later everyone left the room now Pooja is left alone but she could not forgot that incident and Deep's face keeps on flashing on her mind. She wanted to get rid off his thoughts and went for showers. Ten minutes later she came out in bathrobe and stars drying her hair. She is lost in thoughts contemplating about Deep's death. Suddenly he heard knocking around which startles her. She is petrified to take a step ahead. But the person on the other side, keeps on knocking the door. She asked "Who is outside? " but the person didn't respond. Weird thoughts started to arise and started to shudder in fear. She gathered courage and moves towards the door. Pooja finally made up her mind and opened the door. She saw the person and her mind went dazed. She instantly fainted into into his arms.

🔱🔰✨🔱🔰✨🔱🔰✨🔱🔰✨🔱

Hey Readers Hope you all liked the first chapter. If you like the story share it with your friends.

This is gonna be power packed story filled with lots of outrageous cliffhangers.

Many more intriguing characters are yet to be revealed soon... Welcome on board😃

Expect the Unexpecations😎

H🐠A😎P❤P🐳Y 😍
R🐶E😺A🏡D🔱I😈N✨G😘

✨✨✨✨💫💫💫💫✨✨✨✨✨