breakfast time

Alpha's pov:

My eyes slowly opened and revealed me the most perfect sight.

My lover, eyes closed, lips slightly parted, his hair a little in his face and his chest rising and lowering with every breath he took, he was beautiful.

My arm was wrapped around his waist, the way he loved, bringing us close together for warmth.

You might think staring is weird, I wasn't staring! I was admiring him, thinking how i got so lucky.

I couldn't stop myself, i leaned in and softly kissed his soft lips.

I was surprised when i was about to pull away, i felt him kiss back.

"Good morning baby" i softly speak before reconnecting our lips.

He giggled softly and my heart fluttered. "Good morning alpha" he said still half asleep. I smiled at him, loving the view.

"Stop staring alpha" he swiftly turned around so that his back was facing me from embarrassment. All i could do is coo at how cute he was.

Elas gets embarressed easily, and let's just say i sometimes take advantage of that.

I flipped him over, my body hovering over his. "What if i like the view?" I asked him.

His face totally skipped pink and went straight to fully red. "We-ell uh- i-" he couldn't even get a full sentence out. I chuckled at how much i love him.

He pouted. "Im sorry baby, i love you" i apologized kissing him again. I could never get enough of his kisses.

"Alpha?"

"Hm?"

"I love u too"

I smiled at him and kissed his forehead.

"And uh" he started.

"Yes baby?"

"Could you ah, move?" He said the last word very quietly.

Elas was VERY shy when it came to intimate stuff. Ofcourse id make him forget.

I got up from the bed pulling him with me. He clung on me like koala and i carried him downstairs. "Lets do something today, just you and me ok?" I asked. He nodded yes and gave me a huge smile.

I set him down on the counter and kissed him, yes again. Considering i was taller than him, our heights were perfect. Our lips moved perfectly together, and ofcourse love was what powered it all.

"Let's make breakfast" elas said happily. I nodded in agreement.

Elas was at the stove making eggs while i was placing bread in the toaster oven.

Elas didnt trust me at the stove anymore because i once didn't pay attention while the water was boiling and it made a huge mess. Oops.

I finished earlier due to my task being easier. I placed my arms around his waist and my head on his shoulder.

"If you make me burn these, you're still eating them" he states and i giggle

"How would i make you burn them?" I slightly smirk. But he doesn't give in easily.

"You know mr. Kelhana" he says taking the last pice of egg and putting it on a plate secretly smiling. "Ok future mr. Kelhana" i say while putting my hands on my own hips with attitude 'mocking' him.

I turn around thinking he was just gonna ignore it, but that's when i felt a soft object hit my head. I turn back around but elas was facing the counter. I look down to see a tiny piece of egg on the floor.

"Did you throw an egg at me?" I ask

He didn't even turn around, he bolted for the living room but i caught up to him.

I held him by the waist, pinning him down on the couch. I was gonna get revenge now. I started tickling him, knowing all the most ticklish places.

"Alpha stop!" He laughed. I honestly wasn't even trying to get revenge anymore, i just loved the way he smiled when i tickled him. "Alpha!". I finally stopped and sticked my tongue out while walking back to the kitchen. I put some juices on the table and waited for him to sit down with me. The food was delicious, but you could say that i was a little distracted. "Alphie, you're staring again" elas giggles. Elas had little pieces of hair out of place from just waking up and our little playful 'fight'.

"But baby, you're so handsome, how could i not stare" i smirk waiting for his reaction.

He didnt say anything but his cheeks turned pink. I smile at his reaction and add to the conversation.

"So what do you want to do today?"

"Hmm" he responds as if he's thinking really hard. "How about we cuddle all day?" He says joyfully.

I 'hm' in response. "Sounds like a plan to me"