Love me (Yoriichi X Fem! Reader)

If you have any request fill free to put them here! if there hard fuck it i'll try 😃! i write in 1st person because it's more like easier. but if you want i can write in 2nd person.

Y/n L/n the girl was in love with Yoriichi. Everyone in the town knew, but they felt bad for her. Y/n would talk to him or try to get along with the man but he would just ignore her. She kept going back over and over again. now this went on for about 7 months the girl had love in her eyes but did he feel the same?

"Hi Yoriichi-kun! I see your training again, i brought you some water since you work so hard" i said walking towards him. He just stared at me and nodded continuing his training.

i smiled watching him train he's such an hard working man, who's protecting the village.
"i'll get going now Yoriichi-kun, i have a mission to get to." i said to him. he didn't even bother to look at me he just continued training.

i sighed but still chose not to give up.

as i was walking in the village heading towards my mission i saw people giving me pity stares. i chose to ignore them until i heard a whisper say "See the girl i was telling you about it's her. She's a very strong woman but she's going after a man who chooses to
not even pay attention to her. She can have any man but chooses one who doesn't even care for her".

my heart broke into pieces they weren't lying. i curse my hearing sometimes i have really good hearing but it can be an advantage and an disadvantage at the same time. i had tears in my eyes, i know Yoriichi won't even know or care if i'm gone or not. he doesn't care for my existence just like the woman said. Y/n get this in your head 'he's never gonna care for you move on' i said to myself .

-
As i came back from my mission from defeating a strong demon, i chose not to bother Yoriichi. Usually i would tell him about my mission and say what i should have done and how the demon was so weak. I went straight to my house and i saw a crow holding a letter.
———————————————————————
the letter:
Dear Y/n-chan

Long time no seen Y/n!! It's me ( cousins name )
i haven't seen you in so long i'm coming to visit.
i just became a demon slayer, lowest rank at the moment but i hope to be in a higher rank as you. Your a strong demon slayer y/n-chan i wanna be just like you! i'll be there in about 2 weeks! see you soon!

sincerely, ( Cousins name) L/n
———————————————————————

I smiled i haven't seen my cousin in so long he is 2 years younger than me but looks older than me last time i checked. I decided to prepare for my cousins stay. i wanted him to feel as welcomed as possible.

*Today C/n arrives *

I needed some tips on how to put my breathing form in control. my breathing form is the fire form. But due to the fire i burned my face. my eye has a scar on it, if i'm being honest i looked badass. I smiled in the mirror looking at the scar, but my smile faded as soon as i realized who i had to see. the person who can fully control their breathing form. Yorrichi
-
Yorrichi Pov
It has been a while since i've seen y/n. I've always ignored her yes, but i've listened to everything she has told me. I didn't expect her to stop seeing my at all, she would always tell me "i love you Yorrichi-kun" or praise me any chance she got . I enjoyed it, if i'm being honest it gave me more confidence on defeating demons. I was so caught up on defeating the demons. that i never knew that it caused her to go away from me.
End of Yorrichi's Pov.