Mine

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

Anaya

I woke up for Fajr and saw that Faiz had emailed me my itinerary for my flight to Manchester.

"Wait...what flight to Manchester?!" I asked out loud, frowning at the screen. "When did I decide to go to Manchester?!" 

Underneath, he had written the following:

Ana, I'm sorry.

We shouldn't have left things that way. I feel awful, and I miss you. I've just reached Manchester, and we're just barely an hour's plane ride away, but I still miss you.

The flight's at 08:25 in the morning. Pack your bag for a two-night stay, and get here. 

Love you, Faiz.

I stared at the email like he'd sent me divorce papers or something, my jaw dropped open with shock at his impulsiveness. 

I glanced at the time and decided that it was best not to sleep now. I should pack and prepare to leave for the airport. It would take about an hour for me to get to the airport, which mean that I had to leave in about an hour. As I was gathering my stuff, my phone beeped.

<Faiz: Chauffer will be here to pick you up in fifty minutes sharp. ;)>

I dialled his number immediately, and he answered immediately. "Assalam Alaikum, Faiz. What's all this?" 

"Walaikum Assalam." He sounded amused. "I missed you."

"So, you planned a trip for me to come to Manchester?"

"Yes. Why not?" He chuckled.

"Faiz, had karte hain aap bhi." I shook my head.

*"Faiz, you're the limit." 

"Naraz ho?" 

*"Are you angry?"

I sighed. "No. I am confused. We basically had an argument, and the next communication from you is an email with my plane ticket attached." 

"I feel guilty, Ana. I hate the fact that I left like that and I hate the fact that you're there alone." 

I sat on the bed, my heart warming up. "Itna pyar karte hain aap mujhse?" 

*"You love me this much?"

"You have no idea, Anaya Faiz." 

I could see my reflection in the dressing table mirror from here. I was still wearing my dupatta from the namaaz (prayer), and I could clearly see my cheeks turn pink, blushing at his admittance and the warmness of his voice. "Fine, Faiz. I guess I'll see you in Manchester then, In Sha Allah." 

"In Sha Allah." 

****

Right on the dot, the driver arrived to pick me up for the airport. I was reading, wearing jeggings, a knee-length sweater dress, because although it was technically summer, it was a little cold today, and since I was heading towards the north, it might get colder there. This was one of the tops that I'd bought specifically based on Faiz's advice regarding the unpredictable weather and temperature.