Our Whole World

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

Faiz

My mother and sisters were in tears when they finally met Farhaan and Aizah, as was Anaya's father.

The twins had brought a much-needed happiness into the family.

"Aizah looks just like Anaya." Yasir Uncle said, emotionally, as he held his granddaughter. "She looks exactly like Anaya did when she was a newborn." 

I smiled at Anaya, who sat on the hospital bed, looking exhausted but happy. We were just about to take her and the babies home.

Mamma tightly clutched onto Farhaan. "I know exactly what you mean, Yasir Bhai. I feel like I'm holding Faiz again." 

"Okay, I've packed away all the things." Rida announced. "Let's go home! Waqas is there with the kids, and Mikael is very eager to meet his new cousins." 

"You want to meet Mikael Bhai, Tamanna Appi and Jibril Bhai?" Mamma whispered to Farhaan. "They'll be very happy to meet you." 

Yasir Uncle handed Aizah over to me with a smile.

I glanced down at the little piece of my heart, who was starting up at me with her blue-green eyes. As of yet, both kids seemed to have my eye colour, but babies' eye colour changes as they grow, so who knows if they were going to change or not. I couldn't believe that she was mine. 

Farhaan started crying, and I think that hearing her twin cry made Aizah start crying as well.

"Aww, my baby." Mamma rocked him, as I did the same with Aizah. "Are they hungry? Were they recently fed?"

"They were fed just before you guys came." Anaya replied. "I don't think they're hungry." 

Mamma handed little Farhaan over to his mother. "Maybe he's just missing Mama. When Sumaira and Dania were born, they couldn't bear to be away for me for even a second, and if anyone else took them, they started crying at the top of their tiny lungs." 

We all laughed at the cute story, and Dania and Sumi grinned.

"We'll make our way home." Mamma told us. "We need to get everything ready for our babies' homecoming." 

Our families left, leaving me and Anaya with our kids. I sat down beside my wife, holding Aizah against my chest. They were both calm now, probably happy being with the only two people they truly recognised right now.

I kissed Aizah's forehead, feeling her tiny hand brush my cheek. 

"Ma Sha Allah." Anaya smiled at Farhaan, who was seemingly trying to hide against his mother. "When I fell the second time, I never thought I'd see this day." 

"Thank you." I kissed my wife's cheek. "For our whole world." 

She looked at me and I rested my forehead against hers as we held onto our babies.

"I love you so much, Faiz." She whispered. "You gave me everything: love, happiness and now a beautiful family." 

"I love you too. But I can't take credit for what Allah has written for us." I kissed her forehead. I got up and set each twin down into the hospital crib, before unfolding their double pram. Once it was ready, I put them inside carefully, and fastened the belt, tucking in their warm blankets around them. "The twins are ready to go home."