Discomfort

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

Anaya

Whenever I changed Farhaan's nappy, I feared for my life.

With Aizah it was fine, but Faiz and I both had been sprayed multiple types whenever we opened Farhaan's nappy. Mamma said it was because when the nappy opens, the baby feels cold and automatically pees.

So, I was a little cheeky, and whenever Faiz was around, I got him to change our son, while I took care of Aizah. My husband didn't mind, in fact he just laughed it off.

But one day, Farhaan outsmarted me. As Faiz tried to change him, the baby boy started to cry. He wouldn't stop crying until I took him in my arms. And then I had to change him, and he happily let me. Ya Allah, today's generation is born incredibly smart. Ma Sha Allah.

"You want to pee on Mama?" I asked my son as I changed him. "Go ahead. Maa Baap hote hi isi liye hain." I couldn't believe that I was being sarcastic with my newborn son.

*"That's what parents are for."

In other funny stories, Aizah was obsessed with Faiz. I'm not kidding. She cries or whines whenever he sets her down somewhere. If he isn't home and she's crying, I held up a shirt of his towards her nose, which calms her down. Her father's scent actually calms my daughter down! I feel jealous and unbelievably happy at the same time.

Now, whenever Faiz worked from home, Aizah was often in his lap, or cradled in one arm. Currently, he was on a phone call using a Bluetooth earpiece, leaning back in his chair, with Aizah curled up against his chest. His one arm held her protectively, while his other hand loving caressed her head. 

One of the moments that gets your heartbeat rising is seeing your bare-chested husband cradling your newborn against his chest, I can actually attest to that. I held Farhaan, standing in the doorway, watching my husband and daughter. Aizah was sleeping more peacefully than she slept in her crib.

Faiz caught me staring and grinned. "I'll call you tomorrow, okay? Take care." He hung up. "Aise dekho gi to pyar hi ho jaye ga."

*"If you keep staring like this, you'll fall in love." 

I scoffed. "With you? Impossible!" Smiling I walked over to him, pulling a spare chair closer to sit near him. 

"He's up?" Faiz glanced adoringly at Farhaan.

"I just fed him, so he should be going back to sleep soon." I replied, glancing down at my son. "I need to feed Aizah now." 

We carefully exchanged babies, and I fed Aizah right there and then. It wasn't like there was an outsider present here, right? Just my husband and my babies. She whined at first at being disturbed, and at being taken away from her Papa, but as soon as she realised that it was time to fill her hungry little tummy, she calmed down. She was definitely my kid, she would tolerate anything for food.

"So, I have booked the tickets." Faiz looked at me. "Our first flight with our babies." 

"I'm a little terrified, to be honest." I admitted.