Filmy Moments

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

WE'VE REACHED 10,000 READS ON 'WRITTEN IN THE STARS'! Thank you, all of you! Thank you for the reads, comments, votes and support, and of course, a general love for Faiz and Anaya. 

I plan to write this story just a little bit longer, because I want to show different stages of Farhaan and Aizah's life, as I like writing adorable baby-parents scenes. 

Hope you stay for the remaining ride! 

Love, Author.

*****

Anaya

My eyes were shut tightly, but my brain was bewildered. Why don't I feel a sharp blade through any part of my body? Why am I not screaming in pain? In fact, why am I not feeling pain at all? 

Am I dead?

But I opened my eyes and saw an unexpected male fighting off the burglar.

My barely fourteen-years-old cousin Saleem was fighting of the burglar for me! He had intervened before the knife had sunk into my flesh.

Saleem Arif, a teenager, had saved my life.

"Saleem!" I screamed out, worried about the boy who'd always been like a little brother for me.

"Take the babies and run, Appi!" He yelled at me.

I began to run, but my conscience didn't allow me to. While saving my own babies, who were safe at this time, if I let someone else's son die for me, I would never be able to forgive myself.

I panicked, and I did whatever came to my mind. I took off my shawl and draped it over the burglar's head, basically making him blind. He stumbled, and I tightened the shawl around his face, allowing Saleem to keep on punching him until the man lost consciousness.

Meanwhile, the other burglars were going through the rooms. 

"Ammi!" Saleem headed towards his mother's room, while I ran towards the room where my babies were.

I almost laughed at these filmy moments, but then I realised that we weren't out of danger yet. Burglaries were very common around these areas, and people often got hurt in the process. I had to protect my babies, and make sure everyone else was safe as well.

But how?

****

Faiz

I was exhausted by the time Hamza pulled up outside Anaya's Chachu's house. "I smell worse than when Farhaan pees on me." 

Actually I was lying, I just smelled of rain and engine oil. 

"So, the way you usually do?" Hamza grinned.

I gave him the middle finger gesture. "If I did, I wouldn't be a father." 

Hamza laughed loudly.

The gate burst opened and Baba Jaan rushed out, followed by Chachi and Sumbal. They all looked panicked, scared actually.

Hamza and I both jumped out of the car.

"What's wrong?" My voice rose with anxiety.

"Burglars!" Sumbal pointed towards the house.