Over protective.

Summery: its during the Christmas holiday and Peter is buying the avengers gifts when he's mugged.
Warning: bullying and harsh language to our cinnamon roll.

Peter walked down the cold streets of New York. It was a week before Christmas and he was shopping for the Avengers.

During this holiday Tony had offered May an all expenses paid trip to Hawaii since she had worked herself to death during the year. She refused at first but after being assured that her nephew would be in safe she agreed. Though she was still hesitant.

He hugged his jacket closer to him as the cold wind chilled him to the bone.

"Hey Penis Parker!" A voice shouted at him.

It was the same voice he thought he was safe from during this holiday. But his Parker luck struck again.

Parker luck is what Peter described his never ending bad luck. It always seemed to strike when he least expected it. He had grown used to it though and he was always ready for the worst.

He looked up at Flash, his childhood bully and his goons, who he had never bothered to learn the names of.

Without saying anything he turned around and walked the other way trying to avoid the impending doom that awaited him. But of course the Parker luck wasn't letting him go that easy.

"Where do you think you're going. I'm not done with you!" Flash yelled.

Peter heard their boots hit the soft snow as they chased him. He could have easily out run them but for the sake of hiding his identity he ran really slowly and painting. The over exaggeration was to keep up the weak puny  Parker act.

The hood of his jacket was pulled off his head as he was dragged into a dark alley.

"Thought you could run from me. Now you're gonna pay for that," Flash sneered.

His goons held my arms as he punched him in the face. Peter heard as much as felt his nose brake.

Even though he knew the seriousness of the situation he couldn't help but think that he probably won the Guinness world record for the most broken nose.

Meanwhile at the tower Bruce and Loki were in the the common room reading. Accompanying them was Bucky but he was just seated there starting off into space lost in thought. The rest were on a mission.

They were interrupted by FRIDAY, Tony's AI.

'Activate protect baby spider activated.'

They were quick to react. Bombarding the AI with questions. But this had happened before and Tony had programmed the AI to be able to deal with problems like this.

'Baby spider is currently on Grant street in an alleyway between Mr. Delmar's and miss Chen's grocery store. He is currently being attacked by boys his age and is not fighting back. He has a broken nose, bruised ribs, a bruised torso and a broken ankle.'

They team had made Peter wear a watch that would allow them to monitor him.

Loki snapped his fingers and in a puff of green smoke the three men appeared in said alleyway.

The trio were the most protective over the young spider in the whole team. They liked him because her didn't see them how every everybody else saw them. He didn't see them for what they had done or what they looked like but for who they were on the inside.

The three boys were currently kicking Peter who was curled up in a ball on the snow. They hadn't noticed the three furious men.

With a flick of Loki's wrist the three boys were sent flying onto the sidewalk and out of the alley.

Not knowing what had happened and not brave enough to check they ran away. Leaving Peter to the hands of whatever was lurking in the alley.

The older trio rushed to Peter. He was shaking from the cold wet snow that was seeping into his warm clothes.

In another burst of green smoke all four of them were in the common room. Peter was seated on one of the couches with a blanket wrapped around him and the angry Avengers standing in front of him.

"Explanation now," Bucky said in a disappointed, angry but still carrying voice that he had learned from his boyfriend Steve.

"Tell us who to kill," Loki said ready to reach for his daggers.

"And tell us why you didn't fight back," Bruce said, the green that had had started to cover his skin fading away.

Peter sighed avoiding eye contact. You can only hide for so long

"That was Flash and his 'friends'," Peter said adding air quotes to the word friends.

"They bullied me since freshman year when I stopped them from bullying my friend Ned. It was never physical since a few months ago."

"Spiderling why did you not tell us?" Loki asked, his words filled with worry, "Why didn't you fight back."

"I didn't tell you guys because I knew you would worry. I never fight back because I can handle the hits. A normal person couldn't and I'm obliged to protect people either as spiderman or as Peter Parker. And no matter what you say that won't change."

The three man sighed. They glanced at each other and then at the boy who was still not looking up at them. They stayed in silence for a while until Bruce spoke up.

"Okay. There is definitely no way to stop you. But how come the watch never alerted us when you were beaten up by this kids?"

"Oh. That," Peter said rubbing the back of his neck, "I hacked into it and made it deactivate when I was in school."

"Oh god kid. Your going to give me grey hairs," Bucky said hugging the kid.

The rest joined the hug. Though they were careful not to squeeze too hard as their cinnamon roll was still injured.

"Can you please not tell the others," Peter begged when they parted.

"Kid we can't," Bucky was cut off when Peter gave him the puppy eyes and pouted.

This was his secret weapon and it always worked. One look at the boy and Bucky gave in.

"Yay," Peter cheered and ran to his room.

The three men chuckled. He was their kryptonite.

1051: words.
You may request.