Hola

Just to warn you though, I am very brief with author's notes ;)

Welcome to The Dealer's series, a world where all deals made matter.

This is a series that I am very happy to work on and I really hope you like it.

Then feel free to comment and please do share and vote.

I also love making new friends so feel free to dm me or post on my message board. I also take book requests so feel free to chat me up.

Then also this book may have some words and scenes that some people are not comfortable with so please feel free to skip it. And the characters can be a bit annoying but trust me when I say its a working progress. Everything is a work of fiction, the only thing here that is real is the places that are being named. So if you are from those places, I sincerely apologies if I did a shit job at describing those places.

I can assure you that the character's behaviors, situations that they find themselves in are all a figment of my imagination. Some may seem far fetched but let's see it as it is.

This book will be written in two P.O.V's: one from Peyton and the other from Caleb and if my laziness does not fail me, you'll get a peek from other side characters.

Finally please do not copy any part of this book without my prior knowledge. This book will only be found here and on Royal road.

Also feel free to correct and criticize, but if you have nothing nice to say feel free to slide into my dm and rant. I like to keep the comment section a safe zone. 

IG: justnere_

Sp: JustNERE_

Email:theodorailuwa26

Discord: Theodora#7349

Now on with the story.