Playing Hard to Get

She's playing hard to get
She just won't admit
That she likes me
She likes me
She's playing hard to get
-High Five

°Camila°
I looked over at my phone noticing how my one and only best friend was blowing me up. I was loner and I was perfectly fine with that, but lately she had been trying to get me to go out with her since she was now a single lady who was ready to mingle. I had been single for quite some time now and I was enjoying it honestly.

Leilani: Excuse me ma'am, but I need you to get out the house tonight.

Millz: Lani I'm not feeling it tonight. How about you come over and we snack and watch a couple of movies.

Leilani: What the hell? What are we? Some little middle schoolers? I'll be at your place in a hour, so be ready. Ohhhh and wear something sexy!

Before I could even respond she hung up. I threw the covers off of my body preparing to go out with Lani. Going straight to the shower I washed and shaved since I would be showing some skin tonight. Once I finished I dried off and lotioned my body down with coco butter. I went into my closet trying to figure out what to wear, after about ten minutes of debating I settled on a pair of high waisted leather pants, white bardot sweetheart neckline crop top with my black chunky ankle boot high heels.

There was two knocks at the door. Usually Lani was late, but not tonight. I made my way to the front door looking through the peep hole to see my best friend looking good as ever.

"Look at you. Looking all fine." I said as I opened the door to take a look at my friend, who had on a tight neon pink freakum dress, nude color high heels and bone straight hair with perfectly done makeup.

"You looking good as hell too, with all this booty." She said as she walked around me to give my butt a small smack.

"I mean your lil toot back there tonight, but let me put my hair in a cute pony and grab my clutch real quick."

"I fuck it, I suck it, I beat it down, then she beat me to the ceiling
Stoner my lifestyle, I'm living toooo wild
I came to make you proud, that money keep her around
In love with her head, I can't turn it down
Can't wait for my time to come back around."

Lani and I sang loud as we made our way to wherever we were going for tonight. Just then we pulled up to a club; I side eyed Lani.

"Really Lani" I asked. We were at Ty's grand opening of his nightclub. Lani and Ty have been dating on and off for almost two years. They weren't together at the moment, so I didn't understand why she would still attend the opening.

"What? I mean I can still be supportive considering I was with him when he was working on this." She said pointing her hand towards the club.

"I'm just saying, he's a single man now and its plenty of women who will be throwing themselves at him. I would hate to see you get your feelings hurt."

Stepping into the club, it was a lot bigger than what I expected being that the building looked so small outside. It had a spacious dance floor, nice bar and even a live DJ. Following Lani we went to one of the many VIP sections. There I spotted Ty and a few of his friends with a couple unknown girls as well.

"Great job Ty. I love this spot." I said as I approached Ty and gave him a hug.

"Thank you Millz. I didn't expect so many people to come out and show love. But whatever you want, its on the house. I gotta go take care of some stuff real quick."
And with that he disappeared into the growing crowd of people.
-

I could honestly say I was enjoying myself. The DJ kept me dancing all night and so far no one had acted a fool. Finally getting tired I made my way to the bar with Lani hot on my heels. We sat down and a very cute bartender came over to us.

" What can I get you lovely ladies." He asked while eyeing me.

"I'll take a Bahama Mama" I responded

"And I'll have a Screwdriver, light ice please."
This bitch was trying to get drunk drunk and fast.
And with that he was off to make our drinks.

" I really dig this club Lani. Thanks for dragging me out tonight."

"Anytime, but I know somebody who is digging you.

"What are you talking about" I asked Lani before taking a sip of my drink

"Don't play, you know Aug has been watching you all night."

"Who the hell is Aug" I questioned over the loud music.

"August. He's Ty friend. I don't know why you guys have never met before but I been peeping him watching you all night. He's cute as hell and really chill."

It was the truth. Since I stepped in the door this "Aug" had been watching me through his shades all night. He had been in the same spot all night sipping on his drinks, smoking a blunt or just vibin to the music. He'll have a occasional conversation with a few people, take a few pictures, but other than that he was mostly to himself.
No lie he was cute.

"Anyways." I said before taking the straw into my mouth.

"Anyways, you about to be on your lonely cause I need to holla at Ty real quick then we can bounce." Lani said as she walked off with her drink in hand.

I was enjoying my drink and bopping my head to the music. I then noticed this Aug making his way towards me. He took a seat beside me. I simply glanced his way before taking another sip of my drink.

"Was up witcha. I'm young."

"Young? I thought your name was Aug."
I was confused.

"Oh so no need inna' introduction. Somebody already know me." He said with a hint of cockiness in his voice

"More like somebody has been watching me non stop." I said while rolling my eyes.

He smiled and showed off his perfect white teeth. This man was drop dead gorgeous. He licked his lips before speaking. I was sure I was about to burst like a balloon full of water.

"I just appreciate beauty when I see it that's all, so what's ya name?" He asked.

"Its Camila, you can call Millz for short.
-

After chatting it up with August for awhile I was getting tired and was ready to go.

"Well it nice for the chit chat, but I have to get going, "Young". I said before standing. Just as I was about to walk away he gently grabbed my arm.

"If its coo' with you can I have your number?" He asked

"No. Maybe if you see me again then I can make something happen." I simply replied and walked off. I could feel Aug's eyes on me as I went to find Lani.