Plane

" Nice. My first mission out of the states. What should I take? What's the weather like there? Should I cover my tattoos? Is this hairstyle good enough or do I need to change it?" Rex was excited to be chosen. Izuku laughed.

    " Pack section f and come with me to see Lucy. We need to change your look a bit. There's no saving mine but I don't really care. Meet me at Lucy's."

    Izuku left the excited boy to go pack his bags. Meanwhile Katsuki was looking at the necklace he had been given. He didn't understand it. He didn't want to be an assassin but the training could come in handy. It would be rude to flat out refuse.

    " If you were a full Raven you could request a mission." Maybe here it works with requests and you're not just ordered to go.

    " Kaachan have you packed yet? What's wrong?"

    " What happens if I get out as a full time Raven?"

    " Well when you're in America you get all of the perks. You can request missions if you want and if you have a certain level of credit you may even be recommended or selected by other people to go on certain missions. While you're in Japan you aren't bothered except for the bi monthly check ins or if they need you to do something since you're already there. I also think my father will have you send regular updates on me when I go back to UA."

    " So I don't get sent on missions unless I request them or I am recommended?"

    " Correct but there is always the chance someone will request you personally. Like a few months ago the police requested to use Vixen again since they have had experience with him."

    " And these perks you mentioned, what are they?"

    " Well entry to certain places for free, Lucy will do your hair for a small fee, certain firearms are allowed to be used, and the company insurance covers you." Izuku listed what he could think of at that moment but he knew there was more. " You don't have to worry about this Kaachan. If in two months time you don't want to join you can always tell dad. He will understand and won't hold it against you. You will just have to swear to never tell anyone about anything you have seen here again and you can leave."

    " I just wanted to know what I have a chance of getting in to. I don't think your old man accepts just anyone."

    " He doesn't. Now pack up. The plane leaves soon."

    " Ok I will. One more question though. If I do make it in do I have to follow every order you give me?" Izuku smirked.

    " If I give you a direct order then yes, but any order I give can be overruled by my father. Actually with that necklace I could give you an order right now and you would have to follow it." Bakugou looked down at the necklace and glared at it. " One thing dad forgot to tell you. It's best to keep it hidden unless you are told to show it by fellow Ravens. Keep it on you at all times when out."

    " Anything else I need to know before I leave this place?" Adorable. He's actually worried over a necklace.

    " Not that I can think of."

    " Ok. Now leave me to pack you damn nerd."

4:45 for the 5:00 pm flight

    The boys all get on the same flight, confusing Bakugou. He was going to ask but he noticed that the moment they took their seats, waiting to be called to board their attitude changed. Izuku handed Bakugou the ticket that the Ravens paid for.

    " We have seats by each other since we are going to the same place. At this point Rex and I are on job. However don't think you can't talk to us. Actually it's better if you talk to us because the flight would be boring otherwise."

    " Ok I get that but this ticket is first class. Why the hell are we flying first class?"

    " Dad loves me. Duh. Free alcohol for me. Yay."

    " You're technically a minor. Will they allow us to drink?"

    " Remember those perks we were talking about earlier?"

    " Oh."

    " First class will be boarding now." The three teens and some rich looking people all stood up to go give the tickets to the attendant.

    " Hey Rex, Mr. Sanders is heading to Japan too. You think he's?"

    " No doubt he is. This is our chance Izu!"

    " Not on the plane though. Give him the signal and then we will schedule the time." Bakugou was confused but he knew Midoriya wouldn't give any information that he shouldn't hear.

    " Three kids flying first class? Is your parents here?"

    " Izuku." The lady looked shocked.

    " My apologies. Have a nice flight." Rex always loved watching Izuku use his name on things like this. Everytime they go on a flight somewhere Izuku's father calls ahead and tells the people that Izuku gets on no questions asked. When they ask they always get flustered.

    The boys made their way to their seats. The rich folk around them looked at them with shock. A boy with piercings and tattoos, one that looks like he is ready to kill, and then a much smaller one with piercings and an air about him that screams importance. They started to whisper to their flight partners.

    " Deku they're whispering and pointing."

    " Let them. It doesn't matter anyhow. In an hour they'll forget about us." They sit down in their spots and Rex immediately takes out his phone to inform the boss that they are on board.

   They spent most of their fifteen hour flight taking turns sleeping. Whoever was asleep was being protected by the two that was up. The two would talk about whatever while making sure no one unsatisfactory would come up.

    During one of Bakugou's naps Rex got up to go to the john. He "accidentally" hit Mr. Sander's arm so he apologized. Giving the hidden signal he let Mr. Sanders know that he wanted to talk soon. Sanders understood and gave Rex a paper with an address and date while accepting the "apology."

    " Good work. If I hadn't have known what was happening I would have thought it was just a simple accident." Izuku whispered to his friend when he got back.

    " You really think so? It was my first time doing something like that." Rex admitted.

    " Would I lie to you? You're going to be working under me soon so why would I lie to you about progress?"

    " We will be arriving in two hours." The attendant announced.

    " So when are you going to tell him?"

    " He'll catch on."

    " Hehe catch on sounds like Kaachan."

    " Rex go to sleep before the stupidity of that sentence hits you."

    " Yes boss." And so Izuku spent the two hours they had left watching over the two friends.