Video games

After the meeting the boys took the hand back. They had to say they wanted to keep it as a prize just so they didn't raise suspicion. It took a while for Shigiraki to come back though.

Kaminari

     After an hour of fighting against each other me and handyman decided to fight with each other. Who know that would be fun.

     " On your right. Theirs a villain on your right!" I semi yelled into the mic.

    " I'm reloading you get it." Then a distant voice began to speak.

    " Hey Deku is back with your hand." Did he say Deku is delivering a hand? Why would he... Did he kill someone for this guy?

    " Already? I figured it'd be later. Just give him a drink and tell him to wait. If his friend is here to he can have one as well."

    " You would give a minor alcohol?"

    " You mind your business. Wait you know the kid?"

    " Yeah he's my friend." Shit there's a big guy up there. " Hey there's a big boss guy up there. You take the right I'll take the left. Grab your rocket launcher and we can take him out."

     " Why do you feel like you can give me orders?"

    " Which one of us got our ass kicked by the other?" I was met with silence. " That's what I thought. Now get your ass up the mountain on the right."

    " He said he can't stay for long. He has to do something tomorrow and he's already tired from the flight over here." The voice is back.

    " Ok let me just help this guy destroy the boss and I'll be out there in a minute. Now leave me alone Dabi." I froze. Am, am I playing with, am I playing with Shigiraki? If so why is Midoriya visiting him?

     " So Dabi eh? Haven't heard that name in a while."

    " Shit."

    " I won't rat you out. Just tell me why Midoriya is at the base."

    " He's returning one of my many hands. He had to borrow it for something."

    " So he's in Japan?"

    " Obviously. Are you position?"

    " Yes. You?"

    " Of course."

    " We fire on three. Ready? One..."

    " Two..."

    " THREE!" We both fired and the boss was beat.

    " Go get your hand back while I loot the body. Tell him Kami said hi."

    " You're a fucking UA student? Well this is quite a weird turn of events."

    " Hand." I heard him put his headset down and the door to his room open and close.

At the base

    " Hand." Shigiraki reached out his hand for the hand. Izuku handed the hand over and placed it in Shigiraki outstretched hand. " By the way your friend Kami said hi."

    " When did you talk to Kaminari?"

    " That's who I've been playing with apparently. He said he won't say anything."

    " That's good but now he knows I'm in Japan. If he slips up the rest of the class will know. Let me talk to him really quick."

Back to Kami

    " It's my party dance if I want to, we can get crazy, let it all out." I picked up my sandwich and took a bite. He's taking forever.

    " Hey Kami." Holy cheeze it. That was scary.

    " Hey bro been a while. How's life been treating ya? Having fun?" I heard him let out a small life.

    " It's been great. Listen buddy I need you to keep the fact that I'm in a Japan a secret for a bit. Only a few people know I'm here. That's the reason I didn't go into the dorms when I dropped Bakugou off. I am here for a very important mission. I'm leaving soon though."

    " Ok I won't let anyone know. Your secret is safe with me."

    " Thanks buddy. You and Shiggy can play now. I'm going back to the house. Don't stay up too much later though."

    " Have fun. I know I will. Bye." So he's not here for fun? That's good to know. I wonder what the mission is for.

    " Ok I'm back. How about we get to the the gate tonight? Then tomorrow we can liberate the castle."

    " Sounds like a plan. Let's do this."