Let's make this awkward

" You two aren't the only ones I'll be seeing today. I also have a few other heroes flying in to pick up some items."

Melissa started to tell them about how her Support Items had gotten noticed and how she has been getting several orders. They listened and offered an appropriate response at points where it was needed.

They finally made it to the hotel and signed in for their room. Once the key was handed to them they heard a beeping sound coming from Melissa's direction. She looked at her phone and hurried off, apologising for the quick exit.

    Izuku didn't even question it. He just picked up his bag and made his way to the room. Bakugou was not far behind. He looked at the key and recognized the number. It was the room he and Kirishima had during the expo. Was this just a coincidence?

    When they got to their room Izuku looked around in awe. Katsuki just went and put his clothes in the small dresser they had provided then he went to the restroom to put his hygiene products up.

    " You seem to know your way around here."

    " This is the room Kirishima and I shared. Of course I know my way around the room."  Katsuki didn't notice the other males face fall when he said that. He was already on the bed with his eyes closed.

    " So you and Kirishima shared a bed when you came?" Bakugou opened one eye and looked over to the small boy.

    " Yeah, so what if I did? It's not like we did anything. Wait. No, that was a lie. I did hold him because of a nightmare. That's nothing out of the ordinary though. All of those idiot come to me when they have nightmares. Why does it matter though? It's my life. If I want to fuck my best friend I will."

    " So nothing happened but the cuddles?"

    " I already said no. Are you seriously getting jealous over Kirishima?"

    " Well he gets most of your attention. It wouldn't surprise anyone if you got together. In fact the class has a huge betting pool on who you will get with and Kirishima is in the lead. Uraraka isn't that far behind. I can see you with either of them." Bakugou sat up straight and looked at the future leader of the Raven's and he could see that he was trying to hide the negative emotions.

    " You seriously think I would date those two idiots? Kirishima is my best friend and Round Face is completely obsessed with you. Plus I need to focus on becoming the number one hero. The only reason I'd get with anyone is if it would make me stronger. That's why I joined this group anyways. I can use it to do stuff other heroes can't. So don't go thinking that I am worried about useless shit like relationships." Midoriya nodded. " You can't really afford to be worrying about this stuff either. Aren't you trying to take over the buisness?"

    " Sorry. I let jealousy get the best of me." Bakugou laughed. He found it hilarious that he had witnessed two assassin's get jealous now and it hasn't even been a month.

    When he looked back up he still saw an upset looking Deku. He looked like he was thinking though which really worried him. What is the boy thinking?

    " So do you full around like I do are you waiting for someone to come along that you form feelings for? And if you don't full around how do you deal with all of that?" Bakugou just stared at the boy. Was he seriously asking this?

    " Of course I don't just fuck around. I don't want people forming feelings if I don't like them. Now if someone was to come up and say, hey would you like me to help you relieve some stress, I might take then up on their offer. They'd know it was only for the night though. No strings attached. That sort of thing."

     " Oh ok."

    " I'm not saying I wouldn't fool around. I just don't want what happened with you and Vixen to happen to me so the person would have to think like me. You know, no strings attached. You do what you need to do and I do what I need to do and we don't talk about it."

    " So..."

    " So what? It's not like I'm suffering. If I need to relieve some tension I do what most teenagers do. Why are we even talking about this you creep?"

    " I was just curious. Plus I was wondering if you would like to see if that guy who was staring at your ass downstairs wanted to have some fun."

    " You asked me really personal stuff because you saw a guy staring at my ass? What the hell is wrong with you?"

    " I don't know. I'm bored."

   " Then go talk to that scientist dude you like. I'm not going to jump a guy just for fun."

    " David is probably busy right now. He's been doing a lot of work to make up for what happened at the expo. Ooh how about we video call Kami? It's not too late there." 

    " Fine. As long as it keeps you from annoying me."

    " Yay. I brought stuff to hook the video to the tv so we don't have to crowd around the computer."

    " Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just call the fucking idiot." After fifteen minutes of untangling and hooking up several wires the call started ringing and a very excitable Pikachu answered.