Haircuts

While Bakugou was getting his hair done, and his group watched, Rex and Midoriya went to the back room to get their package.

   The boy getting his hair done was a bit worried. I mean who isn't when they get their hair done. Once it's done it's done.

    " This is amazing to watch." Kaminari said.

    " It really is. Look at that precision."

    " And how he is working on two areas at once."

    " He never makes a mistake either."

    " Can you two shut up. You're not helping my nerves any."

    " Ok McBlasty."

    " I will end your bloodline." Ok now that's a bit harsh.

     " There all done. How do you like it?" He was handed a mirror to look in.

    Bakugou looked in the mirror, turning his head this way and that. He rubbed his hand where the cuts were.

    " It's good. Not too different and looks nice."

    " Not too different? Man you lost half of your hair!"

    " You're point?"

    " Oh Kaachan that's a nice look for you. Just put it on my tab buddy."

    " Oh yeah I have something for you boys, but..."

    " We already grabbed it while you were working on Kaachan. We'll be going now."

    " I want my hair done too." Kaminari whined.

    " Can I please play with his too?"

    " His won't be covered by us. He'll have to pay for his own."

    " I'll pay for his." Rex said. Kaminari and Pete pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

    " How about all three of us get a cut.  Come on Kami!"

    " What about the gym?" Deku asked.

    " Well I won't have enough time to finish now so I don't see an issue."

    " Fine." Pete cheered when Deku agreed.

    Kaminari sat down first. Pete got to work on his hair while Bakugou sat back and watched. Deku looked at his watch. The teachers will be rounding up the kids soon and he wants to be gone before he is caught with them.

    After what seemed like forever they had all gotten haircuts and left the shop. They split up when they reached the part of the city where the heroes were hunting for the students. They promised not to mention being with the two boys and walked off.

    " Hey have you seen three... There you three are. When did you have time to get haircuts? Oh well it doesn't matter. Come on. I'll drop you off where most of class a is waiting." Aizawa began listing off who he still needed to find. Todoroki's group and Shoji's group still need found.

     " Hey Aizawa who's these three good looking men?" Uraraka asked as they approached. Aizawa rolled his eyes at his student.

    " Kirishima, Kaminari, and Bakugou stay here with them while I go find the others." They all just looked shocked at what the teacher said. Kirishima went back to black hair with red streaks in it and Kaminari' hair looks more shocking.

    " How did they all have time to get their hair done that well? My hairdresser alone takes three hours." Yao-momo said. The three boy just gave each other a cocky look.

    " I didn't think you'd go back to black Kiri." Mina said.

    " Well Pete said he had a good idea as long as I was willing to let him dye it." Bakugou gave Kiri a warning look when he mentioned Pete's name. They can't say too much.

    " I'd sure like to meet this Pete guy. He did an excellent job." Yao-momo grabbed her phone and tried to find him on the web. " I can't find him. There is no hair dresser by the name of Pete anywhere in Japan!"

    " Ok let's get back to UA." Aizawa came back with six kids. They all made their way back to UA.