Camera

" I know why you are here. You can go ahead. Your partner can as well. Don't worry they are all in class as we speak."

    " Thank you Principal Nezu. Rex."

    " On it boss." Rex grabbed the box from the car. Nezu had met them at the car with a visitor pass so Rex could pass through the gate.

    Izuku lead boy through the campus with his own box. They made it to the dorms and Izuku opened the door. Izuku told Rex to start working down here and he would get the upstairs rooms.

    Rex began unpacking the stuff from the box. He eyed up the common room. He found the perfect place and began hooking everything up. Next he moved to the kitchen.

   " Is this kitchen ever used? It's so clean." Even so he hooked everything up in here too. By the time he was done Izuku had also finished.

    " Ok let's call Ced and see if it works." Izuku grabbed his phone and called Ced. After confirming everything was right they cleaned up all evidence that they were here. They made it halfway to the gate when they heard a voice.

    " What are you doing here? You're not students." There is no mistaking that voice. Only one person has that voice.

    " I'll talk with him. You go ahead and go to the car with the boxes."

    " Oh no you don't. You both will explain what you are doing here before I call for a teacher." Izuku sighed and turned to face the owner of the voice. " Midoriya? Aren't you supposed to be in America?"

    " About that, you can't tell anyone you saw us."

    " You know this kid?" Rex had gotten on the defensive side when he was stopped.

    " Yeah this is Kiri."

    " Oh. Hey Kiri. I've heard some great things about you. Listen man. Can you keep our being here a secret for me. Only Nezu knows about us coming here today so I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone." He flashes his Hark famous smile. The one that gets almost everyone to do as he says.

    " If course I will man. You have a wonderful day." The red haired boy turned around and left. That was close.

    The got back to the house and went upstairs. Everyone from the class should be getting to the dorms any minute now. They grabbed two sets of headphones and put them on just as class a walked into the dorms.

    " Ugh training today was brutal." Mina said. Rex and Izuku saw Bakugou's face morph from holding in laughter. They cracked up.

    " Seriously you'd think Aizawa was trying to accommodate for our break all in one day. The only one who barely broke a sweat was Bakugou." Sero mentioned. Everyone looked at Bakugou.

    " What did they do to you over there?" Mina asked.

    " I'm told to keep my mouth shut. Sorry." He just shrugged and walked off.

    " Not even a goodbye. I'll tell you one thing, he was not taught manners." Todoroki said.

    " He's going to his room. Change it to camera four." Izuku said. Rex hit the four key and it switched to Bakugou's room. " Now if he begins undressing switch it back. We are spying, not breaking the law."

    Bakugou walked in. He opened the nightstand drawer and you could see a sheet of paper and a feather necklace in there. He pulled out the paper and looked it over.

    " Ok I've already done those three things in class but he said after school. Do I do it again? I better go ahead and do them again to make sure I don't break the rules. He did say I would be watched and I don't want to mess this up."

    " Aw he is putting in extra effort." Rex cooed. Bakugou took off his shirt and Rex quickly changed the channel. " We'll give him a minute."  A minute later he switched the channel back and Bakugou was still shirtless but now he was doing sit ups.

    " HEY CED GET SOME POPCORN PLEASE." Rex burst out laughing.

    " Your gay ass got hungry watching him. Damn if I knew you liked this that much maybe I would have tried harder."

    " As if. You know you like Lucy more than me." Bakugou continued to do his sit ups. Kirishima walked in at the 223 mark.

    " Dang Bakugou. You're still working out. Are you that serious about passing Midoriya?"

    " Shut up Shitty Hair. I'm trying to focus." Kirishima sat on Bakugou's bed and saw the list.

    " This is quit the work out man. 350 sit ups. What you at now?"

    " 238. Now put that paper down."

    " Can I work out with you?" Kirishima flipped the paper over.

    " If it'll get you to shut up you can join in but don't overwork yourself. Stop when you get tired."

    " What are these boxes on the back for?"

    " So I can check off the days I did. 254."

    " So this is why you could do 500 push ups with ease. You do 1250 every time you do this."

    " I thought you were going to shut up?"

    " Sorry." Soon Bakugou was done with his sit ups and he rolled over to a push up position.

    " Sit on my back."

    " Why?" Rex was shocked. The paper says 1250 push ups. Nothing about adding any weight. This boy is going above and beyond.

    " Because I said so. Now either you sit on my back or I'll get Dunce Face up here with Mina. Mina will be sitting on your back while you struggle to keep up."

    " Geeze fine. I'll sit on your back." The red head sat on his friends back while his friend did his push ups.

    " Speaking of work outs we better make a schedule to do our own. Dad will get upset if we let ourselves go." Rex said as he took some popcorn out of the bowl.

    " I had Ced write up a schedule for us. It should be in the top drawer."

    " It says the mornings we do our work outs and the evenings we watch the cameras. In between we can goof off."

    " Simple to remember. I thought he would be all like, 10 you do self studies and then noon you do you exercises. Something like that. Dad must have told him to go easy on us."

    The boys watched for two hours while the other two boys worked out. Kirishima actually was able to keep up with some of the exercises which impressed Rex. What exercises he couldn't keep up with he sat by and watched Bakugou, cheering him on. At one point Jirou came in and asked why Kirishima was cheering then saw Bakugou exercising.

    " What else is on the list?"

    " That's it. You finished man! Want me to add a check in the box with today's date?"

    " Yea." Bakugou closed his eyes. They added fifty of everything to the list and he himself added twenty-five more.

    " Hey guys dinner is ready. Come down and eat." Kaminari poked his head in and saw Bakugou half asleep.

    " What we eating?" Bakugou asked.

    " Well I'll tell you it's not McDonald's but it is a burger."

    " I'm up." Rex laughed again. Izuku just smiled. They flipped the camera to the common area, where everyone eats. This may be interesting.