Preparations

The next morning Bakugou called Izuku.

    " Hey nerd I need something from you. I need you and Roxy to play the part of children."

    " Kaachan it is five."

    " So what. You'll need to settle out plane tickets."

    " I was sleeping."

    " Well tough shit. The class is reenacting The Greatest Showman. The old hag is settling the costumes. Wait. You will be getting slapped. Roxy won't attack will she?"

    " No she won't. Fine I'll settle the plane tickets. Just don't go director crazy on the class ok? Their just students. It's not like they were made in Hollywood." Izuku hung up and called his father.

    " Izu this is a surprise."

    " I need some tickets booked. Kaachan made a request. He wants me and Roxy to play the part of two children in his reenactment of The Greatest Showman."

    " Oh I can't wait to tell Roxy this. She's going to flip. I'mma make it sound like a serious mission and then you get to brief her on it."

    " That's cruel dad. I'm in." They both laughed and rex woke up.

    " It's five Zuzu. Go back to sleep."

    " Ok dad. I've got to go. Bye." He hung up and crawled back in bed.

America

    " You requested to see me sir?" Roxy  entered the office.

    " Yes. You are needed in Japan as soon as possible." He sounded so serious but in the inside he was dying of laughter.

    " Japan? Isn't Zu in Japan? Is he in trouble?"

    " No it has to do with Katsuki. It seems he has ran into some trouble and requested your help. It seems that your skills are needed for this." He almost burst out laughing but he held it in. "I have a plane ready to take you there. Now go. Izuku will brief you when you get there."

Time Skip because why the fuck not

     Roxy arrived just in time for Izuku to put them in a car and go to UA for the first practice. He didn't tell her.

    " Why are we at UA? What's going on?"

    " No time to explain. Follow me." Izuku pulled her to the auditorium where the practice is being held. He opened the door and Bakugou ran to him.

    " Good you two made it. Come on. The hag needs to measure you for your costume Roxy."

    " Costume?" She looked around the room and saw stuff being built and people going over lines. " You asshole." She yelled hit Izuku over the back of the head. The yelling got attention and the class saw a girl hitting a laughing Midoriya. " Why didn't you guys tell me I was going to be acting in a play? I was told that Katsuki was in trouble and needed help."

    " What the hell? I said get the tickets and come down to help not make it sound like I was in trouble you idiot."

    " Dad wanted to play a trick on her so I played along."

    " Who's the hotty?" Mineta snuck up and touched Roxy. She quickly got him on the ground and in a position where she could easily kill him.

    " Touch me again and I will kill you. You got that you perv?"

    " Yes ma'am." The girls in the cheered Roxy on. She had put him in his place quick, fast and in a hurry.

    " Ok so where is this hag that's supposed to get me sized for a costume and what part am I playing?" Bakugou lead the girl where she needed to go. Izuku just went over to talk to his class.

    " Hey Midoriya who was that awesome chick?" Mina asked.

    " Didn't you recognize her?" Denki began. " She's the one who jumped up when Toga and Dabi was at that club in the live stream."

    " Her name is Roxy. Enough about her. So who's playing who?"

    " Do you even know your part yet?" Todoroki asked.

    " Yeah I play the child version of Kaachan's character. Roxy plays the child version of Kaachan's wife. Kaachan is the main lead and Kami is the secondary lead."

    " Ok everyone has been measured for the costumes. Question. Do you still have them?" Bakugou asked.

    " Of course I still have them. They should be in the closet with the rest of our handmade props. Right behind the outfits for Newsies and beside the mask for Phantom of the Opera."

    " Ok bring them tomorrow. Today you and Roxy can work out your lines while I help the class. Aizawa and Mic should be here soon. They are the ones working as your parents." At that moment the teachers stepped in.

    Aizawa saw the two and motioned then over. They ran over. Roxy had heard stories of Aizawa and knew she better listen. She heard stories of his anger.

    " You both are only here to help get this production going. Nothing more and nothing less. Well except for you. Nezu told me what's happening with you."

    " Don't worry. We know where we stand. Now let's get to practicing before Kaachan sees us."

    The teachers agreed and Aizawa took a quick look at the script he was given. It's been a while since Hizashi has forced him to watch the movie so he needed a refresher.

    " I refuse to hit the child." He quickly said.

    " Oh I forgot about that part.😬." Present Mic sucked in a hiss.

    " I will not slap him no matter how many times he has annoyed me by breaking his bones." He heard a slap and looked at the kids. Roxy had just slapped Izuku.

    " It's pretty easy." She did it again. Aizawa pulled her away when she raised her hand again.

    " I think what she was failing to say is you don't have to actually strike me. You just have to make it look like you did and the effects team will play a sound that makes it sound like you did." Izuku was looking in a pocket mirror at the handprint that graced his cheek. " Of course if you did actually strike me I would care. It's not like it would actually hurt me too badly. I'm.used to pain. You of all people should know that."

    " I'll stick with the fake slap. I'm not striking a kid."