The Family

" Will you become a member of our big family?" Will I? Should I? I still don't know. When I look at all of these people they are happy. Even when Vixen was held at gunpoint they all smiled. Including Vixen. It's like they were glad to have a reason to get out a gun.

    When I was in America they all had fun. On a day when one got an assignment they would celebrate.  Two things are holding me back though. One is the whole murder thing, but there are assignments that dont involve the actual assassination part. The other is what everyone in the class would think.

    " You don't have to. It's completely up to you. If you decline you just have to swear to secrecy, and the offer will still stand. You'll just have to take an assessment again. If you agree then tomorrow you will fly back with a group of four others."

    " What about my mother?"

    " I have talked with her. She said it is up to you. She thinks you should take the offer. It pays as well as the hero work. Heroes even rely on us sometimes as you already know."

    True. If mom thinks I should then I should. Shitty Hair and Dunce Face also thinks I should. They've said so. So I should. Shouldn't I? Why do I even care? It's my life. What matters is if I think I should.

    " Ok I'll do it. Why not? Worst case scenario, I die. Same with the whole hero deal. Deku is doing both so why can't I?"

    " It's not weather you can do it, it's if you have the will to do it. That's what you need to ask yourself. Training only gets harder from here. So let me ask you again. Do you want to join us?" Is this really Deku's father? Sounds too smart to be Deku's father.

    " I'm certain."

    " Well then I will see you when you get back. I will inform Shouta of your decision. Brother Andrew will awaiting your arrival." I froze up and everyone laughed at my reaction.

Kirishima

    I heard a lot of laughter coming from across the building. I looked over and saw Mr. Midoriya with hand on Bakugou's shoulder telling him something. Bakugou visibly relaxed and laughed himself.

    " Come on. Don't trick me like that. I was actually concerned for my safety. I still have a bruised rib." Bruised rib? What happened.

    " You said fuck didn't you?" Oh they are walking this way. Must be done.

    " What is so wrong with saying fuck? I swear you all know right away what happened."

    " We all have bruised ribs from that Kaachan. I actually got a broken rib that way."

    " Ok goodbye. Rex, Roxy, Zu, and Dixie you all are on tomorrow's flight. Everyone say goodbye to your brothers and sisters." They take the whole family thing seriously. They all said goodbye and the others joined us.

-

    Midoriya and the others followed us to the dorms with a couple of boxes. When I went to ask why they just said that they had to deal with something.

    " Hey Ced. Disconnect now ok." There was a beep and then Rex climbed up the couch.

    " Hey that is disrespecting school property."

    " Can it four eyes. I need to get the camera or Dad will be mad."

    " Camera?" Bakugou was as confused as the rest of us.

    " How else was we to watch you? Nezu agreed to this. Roxy you get the kitchen. Dixie... Actually nevermind. Just do whatever the hell you want."

    " Ok. You, Half n Half. Fight me. No quirks just fist. Winner moves on to fight the human charger, then the boulder, then the guy with the weird elbows." What is wrong with this chick?

    " How did I know? Ok have fun. Just don't kill them." Midoriya went upstairs with a box leaving the rest of us  to deal with Dixie.

    " Fine. Blondie get me a drink ready for when I am done with these weaklings."

    " Hey you can't boss me around at my place. We're not at Deku's house. You have no power here." A moment later Bakugou was on the ground with Dixie on top of him. Her fist was raised and ready to punch him. How in the world did she do that?

    " You still have a long way to go before you should even consider talking to me like that." Bakugou flipped them over and had her on her back.

    " You haven't assessed where I am yet. In case you have forgotten I have been training since I've left. Each day I added more to my routine. So you don't yet know that." That is more like Bakugou.

    " Oh sweetie you have gotten so much stronger. You're making me want to fight you now. Forget those weaklings. I'll take you right here, right now, and in front of everyone." Is she trying to sound seductive? Gross.

    " Ick. You still creep me out. Sorry Dixie but I am not going to fight you tonight. I'm all worn out from the show. You don't want to fight me when I'm not in top condition, right?"

    " Oh you make a point. Well then, GET OFF OF ME YOU IDIOT." She hit him on the head and kicked him off of her. He didn't even get up. Did that knock him out?

    " Ok weakling. Get ready to fight."

    " Bakugou, is she safe?"

    " Oh yeah. Deku wouldn't let her kill you. Just don't look her directly in the eyes."

    " Why?"

    " She'll turn you to stone. Ouch! WHAT THE HELL?"

    " YOU'RE LUCKY BOTH OF THE BOSSES LIKE YOU OR YOU'D BE DEAD BY NOW."

    " I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY!" Geeze they sure get along well. I sure do hope he gets accepted. I can tell that this bunch of people are good for him.

    " Knock it off Dixie. Don't hurt Bakugou or you'll have to answer to Dad." Dixie stopped choking Bakugou the moment that Roxy chick told her to.

    " You better thank whatever diety you listen to because they just saved your ass."

    " Their names are Fuck You and Kiss My Ass. You should look them up. Fuck you has a brother named Fuck Off and one named Fuck This. He also has a distant cousin named Fuck My Life who is married to Fuck Me." Me and the others couldn't hold in our laughter.

    " Please never say what you just said to Brother Andrew or you will die." Rex managed to say between his laughter.

    " Ok I got all of the upstairs cameras. What's so funny?" Poor Midoriya missed out.

    " I just told them about the fuck family."

    " Oh. I'm surprised you remembered it after all this time. Dad hasn't told that story in years."

    " WHAT? DAD TOLD YOU THAT?" Rex and Dixie yelled at the same time.

    " Yeah. Got him hit by two angry mother's too. We were 'too young for that kind of language.' If you ask me Auntie M says a lot worse. She's the one that told us about the Shit Family. You remember that one Kaachan?"

    " Are you kidding? Of course I do. I wonder if the Fuck Family and the Shit Family ever go over to the Bitch Family to hang out."

    " Oh yeah. They definitely do. They go over there on Friday to get drunk. Then Shit ends up Fucking Bitch." What the?

    " Holy mother of All Might I have never heard Midoriya cuss that much." Mina said.

    " You're kidding right? You should hear him when he gets drunk. This is nothing." Well I guess he really is different than what we thought he was. I guess this is a little peak at the real Izuku Midoriya.