Fight

" Congrats bro." Roxy hit me on the back rather hard. I took another bite out of the freshly cooked deer.

    " How'd you pass to signing part? Not many do." Bomber asked.

    " His father is childish." I pointed to Deku. He is too busy writing on some paper to even pay attention.

    " What makes you say that?" Rex stopped cutting up the deer on his plate. I don't even know why he is using a knife. This deer is tender.

    " He had the word sucker hidden in there. If I hadn't been trained in reading official documents that alone would have given it away."

    Deku let out a small laugh startling everyone. He laid down his pen and pinched the bridge of his nose. I'm guessing the conversation finally caught up to him.

    " You'd be surprised Kaachan. Not many catch that small detail. I'm the one who decided to hide the word in there. When I was.... Hey Rex how old were we when you and Roxy were adopted into the family?"

    " Six I believe." Izuku snapped his fingers and nodded. Katsuki rolled his eyes. He couldn't believe that such childish things were welcome in this profession. Much less with one of the more popular ones.

-

    Group training? I don't remember then saying anything about group training. I see some that I have never seen before here too. All of us are around the same age though.

    " Ok. We have a green one here everyone. Say hello to agent four hundred and twenty. Mr. Katsuki Bakugou." Our instructor, Brother Tanaka, said.

    " Hello Agent Four Hundred and Twenty." They all said at once. Oh god this is awkward.

    " We also have another greeny. Agent Three Oh Five. Ms. Macy Gray. Say hello to Ms. Macy Gray everyone."

    " Hello Agent Three Oh Five." We all said. Take the embarrassment three oh five.

    " Now today we are focusing on hand to hand combat. Since I do not know the greenies fighting level other than by Dixie's standards I will let them decide who to fight. 305 you pick first." Macy flicked away her blond hair and stepped forward. She assessed the people.

    " I'd like that one. The one by 420." I looked beside me and saw who I was standing by. Deku looked excited.

    " Are you sure? He's very strong."

    " Oh yeah I'm sure. I can take him." Brother Tanaka shrugged and motioned for me to come up and choose.

    " I don't need to assess the competition. I already know who I want to fight.. Hey 225 you're mine." I looked down the line and 225, better known as Rex, gave me a thumbs up.

    " You two chose some of our strongest fighters. Are you sure you two want to continue with your choices?"

    " Oh I can take him on. But I'm not sure if 305 can take on Deku."

    " Kaachan if she wants to fight me I'll fight her. You focus on fighting Rex."

    " Yeah Kaachan, focus in fighting me."

    " I'm going to beat your..."

    " Kaachan don't say that word. Brother Tanaka is worse than Brother Andrew when it comes to language." I stood down and faced the front.

    " Now that they have picked everyone partner up and pick a mat. Brother Andrew and Cassie will be joining me in watching you." When they were introduced the two walked in. My ribs hurt just looking at the tall guy who stepped in.

    Doing as told Rex and I went to a mat. When everyone got to a mat Brother Tanaka gave us the signal to get ready. Then yelled fight. Rex charged at me and I easily dodged. This is the reason I chose Rex. I've watched him and Roxy spar. His moves are predictable but if he lands a blow you regret letting him get one through. This is perfect for me.

-
Brother Tanaka

    He's a good fighter. Young Master Midoriya was right when he told me that this boy is good all those years ago. I remember that day well.

    Me and seven year old Izuku just finished a lesson. Now he's sitting on the pile of blue mats drinking a bottle of water. He looked like he wasn't really focusing on our lesson. In fact his moves looked a bit off.

    " Izuku what was you doing earlier? You're moves were different."

    " I was trying something I saw Kaachan do."

    " Who's Kaachan? I don't think we have someone by that name here."

    " He's my friend back in Japan. He's super strong. I think he could take Rex in a fight if he tried hard enough." Rex is second in the class. Could this kid really take him?

    " Wow Izuku. That's some praise you're giving him."

    " I wish I could invite him to come here but his mom and my Dad left last time on bad terms so I doubt he would accept him." He looked down upset.

    " Maybe some day you can invite him Izuku. Then I could teach the both of you."

    Look at him now Izuku. Over there fighting Rex just like you said. From the looks of it he's holding his own too. The only training he's had is a week with Brother Andrew and some with the hero school as well. So far he's the only one to land a good blow.

    You on the other hand are struggling against the greenie that we know nothing about. How? You're top of the class Izuku. Oh there you go. You finally landed a blow. Now take this chance to gain some momentum.

-
Izuku

    Finally landed a blow on this girl. Her fighting style is all over the place but it feels familiar. I think I've fought her before. I've never met her though.

    " Come on Deku. Hit me again. Gain the momentum. Can't let everyone down can you?"

    " You're crazy. If you want to lose so bad then stay down." I need to catch my breath.

    The moment I finished catching my breath she jumped on me again. Why did she wait until I could fight again? Most would have attacked while I was catching my breath. Then again I could have pinned her down earlier and won.

    After a while of her hitting me she was soon pulled away. A teacher wouldn't have done that so who?

    " 420 go back to your mat!" Brother Tanaka said. He ignored him.

    " Where's the real Macy you little freak?"

    " Kaachan what are you..."

    " Tell me where she is."

    " How'd you know?" Toga? What's she doing here?

    " If you're going to do something like this change your fighting style. Now tell me where the real Macy."

    " Fine. Down the road there is an abandoned wearhouse. She's there."

    " Take this imposter away." Kaachan tossed the girl over to Brother Andrew. He picked up the girl and took her to, I assume, the prison chambers. " How did you not realize who you were fighting? I looked over for five seconds and knew." He's angry.

    " I didn't think she'd be stupid enough to actually come to headquarters." Seriously who would be so stupid? Is the rest of the League in America or just her? If they are are they planning something? Can the heroes in america deal with these guys? If not could I convince Dad to lend a hand?

    " Deku wake up you idiot. Stop mumbling."

    " Get back to your mat 420. Just cause you caught an imposter that doesn't mean your fight is done."

    " Fine. Had enough time to catch your breath Rexy boy?" Kaachan went back to his mat and began his fight.

    " What's everyone else looking at? Show's over. Fight!" Fighting began around me but this time I had no one to fight. I can't believe Toga came here just to fight me. What was she hoping to achieve?