Live stream

Two weeks have passed since Izuku first got back. He and the gang have been out having fun since then. On the first day they went out to the countryside to have an aiming competition with their firearm of choice. This was since Izuku was still a little lagged from the trip over there. They didn't want to get him sick or it would be their heads on a platter.

    The second day the gang took him to the bowling alley that he loved so much. The owner was happy to see Izuku again and let them have whatever drink they wanted for free. The reason Izuku liked this bowling alley is because you can't use your quirk here. The moment you walked through the door you were given bracelets that cancel out your quirk so it's skill only. The rest of the time they goofed off.

    Today they were going to the club. Not just any club either. The best club in town. This club is ran by Lucy's father. So naturally the gang gets in for free. So does anyone that's a Raven. Just got to show the ring and the number engraved on the ring.

    " Come on Zu. Let's go to the fun room. I heard some of the elite are here tonight." Rex pulled on Izuku, excited.

    The elite, the best of the best when it comes to takedowns. Some are assassins like the Ravens but most are just straight up villains that struck a deal with the assassins. They get immunity if they help with some of their jobs.

     " Fine but if he isn't there it's not going to be worth it." He is the absolute best. Whisper is the name he goes by because all you hear before you die is a whisper. You don't know he's there until he whispers a farewell into your ear. If you want a job done quietly he's the one you call.

    " Come on Izuku. They are called elite for a reason. He's just super elite. Plus this is our chance to get tips from the best in the buisness." Izuku groaned but complied.

    About an hour in they were all getting a little tipsy but enjoying themselves. They were talking with the elite or dancing on tables. Rex was passed out somewhere and Lucy went to go talk with her father.

    " Deku!" The teen froze up. The assassin he was talking to noticed this.

    " You ok kid?"

    " Tell me. Short, blonde, two buns, smile that's creepy as fuck?" The assassin looked behind him.

    " Perfect description. How'd you know."

    " Just a hunch. Well I've got to go deal with her. Tell Martha I will come around sometime to try her potatoes." Midoriya left the assassin and turned around. What he didn't know was Rex had woken up and noticed the look in his friends eyes.

Kaminari

    " Yo everyone. Prettyboy is going live and it's titled gay_blast17 looks ready to mess people up. That Midoriya." Tonight everyone was up because they was celebrating the upcoming break. It started in two days.

    " Quick let's see who he's going to fight." Bakugou pointed to the tv and Kaminari hooked his phone up to the tv. They did not expect what they saw.

Club

    " Toga darling. It's been a while." The overly peppy blonde was so excited to see her Deku again.

    " What are you doing in America? Hey Dabi it's Deku!" The teen assassin looked up and saw Dabi looking bored.

    " I see that Toga. I am curious as well. I thought he was supposed to be at UA."

    " Hey boss, need help?" Roxy had hopped off of the table and stalked over pulling out a knife on the way. This triggered everyone to reach for their secluded weapons and aim at the targets the girl was looking at.