After Effects

Kaminari

    I wonder how everyone who's not here is doing. Rock climbing is fun and all but I want to go somewhere else. Kirishima and Mina act like this place is the best place in the world.

    I wonder what it would be like if I was with prettyboy and his gang. They seem to have a lot of fun. They go out partying most nights and during the day they seem to have fun sparring.

    I heard a ding come from my phone. Speak of the devil and he shall post.

gay_blast17 sang today. Here's video proof.

    I clicked on the video. I've heard Midoriya hum but never sing. Holy crap he sings well. Why is he chained to the ceiling though.

    " Why is he singing?"

    " Shhh Abby. Look he's calming down."

    The camera panned over to an older looking guy sitting on a blond haired guy while the blonde does push-ups. Why does the blond look familiar? He lifted his head up a little as the thought crosses my mind.

    " Woah. Everyone come here!" Mina and Kirishima ran into the room while Tokoyami and Tsuyu slowly walked in. " Bakugou is currently in America."

    " He said he was going to Tokyo. Why would he be in America?" Mina asked.

    " He didn't want us to know he was visiting Midoriya. Look." I held the phone so we could all see the video. They all commented on Midoriya's singing voice and then another joined in to sing back up. The camera panned over to show Bakugou actually smiling while singing the back up parts for the song.

    " How is this possible? Bakugou would never smile and sing with Midoriya. And what is going on over there? Midoriya is in chains and Bakugou has someone sitting on him." Kirishima was asking what everyone was thinking.

    " I don't know. Let me shoot them a message." I sent the text. Since it's the middle of the day over there he might be busy, or still chained, who knows.

    " I can't believe Bakugou lied to us." Mina whined.

    " He probably thought we would beg to go see Midoriya. Kero." Tsu's right. We would have.

    " Well of course I would have dropped rock climbing if I knew we could use this break to go visit Midoriya."

     Kirishima, Bakugou, and I all took Midoriya's leaving pretty hard. Bakugou only left his room to go to classes. The one night Kirishima managed to get him to come out he learned that Midoriya was an assassin. Since then it got worse. The only people he would talk to were me and Kirishima because we were also in the slumps.

    " I don't think any amount of begging would have worked. He must have gotten special permission from Mr. Aizawa to go." I guess Tokoyami was right. I mean Aizawa knows this is an assassin's place.

    " Well on any case he looks happy to be with Midoriya again. I thought he hated him."

    " He doesn't hate him Mina. He claimed him as his rival and learning that Midoriya was stronger than him, more so than he thought, made him want to be there to challenge him even more." I explained. A ding came from my phone. A message.

Boom💥
Of course you idiots would find out I'm here. Don't bother coming over. I'm only here to train.

Me
What kind of training involves Midoriya being chained up?

Boom💥
Listen, there are strict rules here and he broke them. It's as simple as that. Now I'm going to go kill Rex for posting that video.

    " Midoriya was chained for breaking rules, Bakugou is there to train, and prettyboy's name is Rex."

    " What kind of place chains up a child for breaking the rules?" Mina was shook.

    " The kind of place that raises assassins." Tokoyami explained

    " We're on break. Why is he training?" Tsu asked.

    " He doesn't want to fall behind. He won't rest until he's better than Midoriya. He's got years of training to catch up to though."

    " Let's help him when he gets back Kami. It may make the upcoming months easier if we help him train." Was planning to.

    " I'd join but he only wants to talk to you two when he's here." Mina pouted.

    " From the look of excitement he had I think he may talk to a few more when he gets back." Kirishima comforted her like he always does.