Back Home

Surprisingly the pick up took longer than anticipated. Eventually she just told us where to find the package and we went and got it ourselves. This isn't exactly how a package pick up is supposed to go but at least the package was picked up. Too bad it was on the last day. Now we have to get on a plane back to the states and I don't get to see the item until we get back.

    One good thing came out of this trip though. Kaachan actually looked like he had fun. Especially when we got to brag about being on I-Island to Kaminari and getting to see Melissa. Kaminari looked so jealous. He told Mineta and the grape actually looked like he wanted to cry since he didn't get to be here with us. Bakugou was cracking up. I'm glad he got to have some more fun before we go back to school.
-

     " Ok boys, remember to not break your classmates when you spar, look your best when you are out, and stick to the training regimen that you have been given. When summer comes up you are welcome back here, and I expect better results from the both of you." Dad came to see us off at the airport since we wasn't going off on a mission and we wouldn't be back for a while.

    " We know dad." He just smiled and pulled us in for a hug.

    " Have fun boys." The last call for our flight was aired and we quickly said our final goodbyes before boarding. Three flights in the same week. I forgot how it felt.
-

    We didn't show up until really late. Ced dropped us off at UA and Aizawa lead us to the dorms so the robots wouldn't go off. He also said we have tomorrow off and didn't need to show the others we were back until after school. Kaachan didn't say it but I knew he was grateful.

-
Bakugou

    I got to spend most of my first day back with peace and quiet. It was ruined though when Shitty Hair came into my room and threw himself on my back while I was changing into a different shirt to visit mom. Instinctively I threw him off of me and pinned him to the ground like I was taught to in training.

    " Man Bakugou. Someone has become even more violent." He teased.

    " You don't just jumped on the back of someone who has been training with assassins you dolt. I could have very well broken your arm if I hadn't have realized who you were."

    " Dolt? Now that's a new one. Picking up on the american lingo I see."

    " No he just spent too much time with Rex. Get off of him Bakugou. Dad said not to break out classmates."

    " Yeah yeah." I got off of him and he hopped up as if he got attacked like that every day. " What are you doing up here Deku? I thought you were experimenting in the kitchen."

    " Well I was then I remembered what kind of a person Kirishima was and came up here to make sure you didn't kill him for randomly hugging you. Kirishima, for a few days do not do anything that may or may not startle Kaachan. We had him focusing on sneak attack counters towards the end of his visit with us. Inform the rest of his friends as well. I'd rather none of you get hurt." Kirishima nodded and Deku left. I guess he hasn't let the boss tone deflate yet.

    " Just so you know there are a lot of things I can't tell you. So keep your questions to a minimum. I'll let you ask them while I change." He looked excited that I even let him ask anything. I guess he expected nothing from me.

-

    How did I get roped into letting these idiots go with me to visit mom? I only came because I was told to reassure mom that they aren't torturing me and all that. Though I would call not being able to curse freely during training torture.

    " Katsuki! This is a treat. And you brought your friends. Come in, come in." Does she really have to put up an act for them? Or is she actually that excited to see me?

    " Just sit wherever you want. I'll go get some drinks." I said when they got in. Mom hit me on the head and told me to be nice. I thought I escaped the abuse when I got away from Brother Andrew.

    " I think what he meant to say was make yourself at home."

    " Don't worry Mrs. Bakugou. We knew what he meant. We're used to our angry boy."

    " Whatever."

    " Did your uncle really let you act like this while you were in America?"

    " Believe it or not I actually didn't see him much. I was being trained to use guns and knives. You know, to not rely on my quirk."

    " Did you see him at all? I want to know how he's doing." She followed me to the kitchen where I grabbed six glasses.

    " He's a very busy man. The only time I saw him was when I was filling out the forms to join and when he saw us off. He looked fine then."

    " Really? Last I heard he wasn't fine." Wasn't fine? What does she mean?

    " What's wrong with Uncle M?"

    " If I tell you, you can't tell Izuku."

    " Ok."

    " Hisashi is..."