Gym

Bakugou sat down with his burger. Almost everyone was shocked to see Bakugou sweating. Kirishima as well. Everyone else had taken showers but here are these two sweating.

" What were you two doing?" Mina asked with a suggestive town in her voice.

" It's not whatever you're thinking, that's for sure." Bakugou scoffed. He took a bite of the burger and let out a sound that showed he loved it.

" Someone is happy." Uraraka laughed. Kirishima also took a bite out of his burger and let out a sound of enjoyment.

" Whatever they were doing they sure worked up an appetite. These burgers are not that good."

" After what we just did you'd be hungry too. How do you do that every day Bakugou?"

" That's the first time. My load was added to. I think he's trying to kill me or something."

" He would die with our workload." Rex said with a laugh.

" Who's trying to kill you?" This is where the boys listened in close.

" None of ya damn buisness who." They sighed in relief and the class sighed in exasperation. Kirishima knew who though. It said so on the paper. A Brother Andrew is who is dealing with his training, but if Bakugou doesn't say then they shouldn't know.

" Dang. Alright it was just a question. Geeze. No need to bite our heads off." He just took another bite of his burger. Didn't care what the others thought.

" He's perfect 😍."

" Ok we get it he's perfect but we are out of popcorn. It obvious he's not going to say anything so I'm goin to sleep."

The next day.

Rex woke up to see that Midoriya was watching the cameras for some reason. That's odd. The students should be getting ready for school. It's not like anything interesting is going to happen.

" What's up Zuku?"

" I set up an extra camera in my old dorm room just because, and Kaachan is in there now."

" And?"

" And he's just sitting there. He's dressed for school, eaten breakfast, and has everything ready to go to class but he's in my room." He found it odd.

" Turn on the mic. Maybe he will say something." Rex suggested. Izuku did so. Then as if Bakugou knew he began to speak.

" Just you wait you damn nerd. I'll catch up eventually, and when I do..." He stopped and took in a breath. Then he said something so low that the mic didn't pic it up.

" What did he say?"

" I don't know. I don't think any sound came out of his mouth." Rex backed up the clip and upped the volume of the audio. Again no sound. So he just mouthed the words.

" I guess we'll never know what he's waiting for."

" Boys breakfast is ready." Ced had walked threw the door to see the two boys working at the cameras. They were really taking this job seriously and he approved.

While the boys were eating their breakfast they wrote dawn a report on the first day of examining him. It said he did his workout and when people asked him questions on the trip to America he didn't say anything. After breakfast they went the gym in the house and began their workout.

Meanwhile with Bakugou

I did not miss this at all. I hate morning classes, but if I am to graduate I have to pass. Cementos makes his classes boring though.