Jackman

Time flew for the boys. Izuku and Rex watched the cameras when needed and kept up with their other work when not. They had gotten Mr. Sanders on bored with adding his famous gang as part of the Raven's as well. That was interesting.

Now the boys only three weeks left and from the sounds of it next week the school is having another festival.

" Hey bro. Where are you going? We've got to discuss the details for the festival."

" Eh you can just tell me what's been decided. I can't miss a day. Don't let me get roped into anything too stupid though." Rex went ahead and flipped the camera over to the bedroom but Izuku flipped it back.

" We already know he's going to be a good boy and do his workout. He's done it everyday since we've been here. I want to know what they come up with." Rex nodded at Izuku's explanation and so they watched the a students after rex set it so they could view multiple cameras at the same time.

" We should get the band back together." Kaminari suggested.

" They'll be expecting that. Do we really want to become known as the band class? Plus Midoriya isn't here to dance and help with our disco ball." Rex looked at Izuku.

" You danced? Like... in front of people?" He just nodded.

" So what if we get known as the band class. We were good. We sounded good too. Our performance could be something people look forward to each year." Mina said. " And since we will have to learn a different song that means different choreography. We can work around Deku not being here."

"What about the stage crew? We won't have someone to help Aoyama." Todoroki brought up.

" Put a bored in the middle and he can use his navel buffet to direct short beams of light in different directions." Momo suggested.

" Of course this also all depends on Jirou too. She'll have to write another song and help us learn it. Plus Bakugou is busy most nights so he won't be able to practice with us much." Kirishima added.

" Oh right. We need our drummer to practice with us." Kaminari said.

" Ooh I've got it!" Mina said. " How about this?" She began to furiously write something.

" I don't think he'd like that." Kirishima said with a frown.

" Oh I think he would considering he would be leading the whole thing. We already know he likes to lead. We also know he likes to be dramatic and loud. He would be this guy. All we'd need to do is tell him who does what and when they do that. Then we all can practice our parts and not have to worry about Bakugou falling behind. He can come to practice when he's done with whatever he does everyday." Mina seemed proud of herself.

" We would need another stage crew so whoever wouldn't be best suited for this can join the crew. We will be building stuff for this." Kirishima said.

" Oh and whoever isn't needed as a stage crew member during the show can be painted up to tease the crowd." Kaminari suggested.

" Oh I heard some people from outside of the school will be allowed in this time." The class showed excitement. The two boys looked at each other and nodded.

After they all decided their parts they sent Kirishima to tell Bakugou. After all Bakugou seems to want Kirishima dead the least.

" You want me to what?" Bakugou had just finished his workout and checked the box when Kirishima told him.

" Listen you don't have an embarrassing part to play. You get to announce everything. It's not like we'll have you painted up and making balloon animals."