Drop off

When they landed Izuku made sure Rex didn't wake the sleeping blond. He just lifted him up onto his shoulders to carry him. Get in a little extra training and keep the hothead calm.

    When the hired driver saw this he opened the back door so Izuku could put his friend in the backseat.

    " Take us to UA so I can get him to his bed."

    " Yes Young Master Midoriya." It's currently 6:10 am and the time in America would be 9:10pm. So naturally he would be asleep.

    " We have arrived sir." 6:29am

    " Rex you have to stay here since you don't have a UA card. I'll be back after I get him to his room. His alarm will wake him in half an hours time."

    " Don't get caught by your classmates."

    " Iida and Todoroki will be up. As long as Iida doesn't yell I'll be fine." Izuku pulls Katsuki out of the car and makes sure they have their cards. " Be back in a few."

    Izuku carried Katsuki through the gate successfully. He saw the little bot that keeps an eye on the gate flash it's little light, showing that it's informing the teacher that the students are out. Well there goes not informing Aizawa that he was here.

     When he got to the dorms he adjusted his friend so he could use and arm to open the door. Before he could open it though voice spoke behind him.

    " Need some help?"

    " I almost had the door open."

    " What are you doing here problem child?"

    " Getting Kaachan in bed. After that I'm away from UA for a while."

    " I'll take him off of your hands. I'm sure you're not in Japan for fun." Aizawa took the sleeping boy off of Izuku's back.

    " You would be correct. Thanks Mr. Aizawa. Um... Make sure he gets plenty of sleep. This last week was... difficult."

    " I figured. Now go before I force you to attend a special lesson."

    " Yes sir." Aizawa watched as the problematic child ran off.

    After that Aizawa used his foot to open up the door to Class A's dorm building. He carried the student through the door and two heads popped up to see what was going on. They did not expect to see their teacher, that slept more than taught, carrying a sleeping student through the building. They watched him carry the boy up the stairs. Ten minutes later he was back down, empty handed.

    " Make sure no one wakes him. He's had a tough break. I turned off his alarm clock as well so he can sleep in and adjust his body to the time zone. Will you make sure the others leave him alone." The students just nodded and Aizawa left the building.