Tests

Over the course of four hours Bakugou was sent through several different tests to gauge his skill. Izuku stayed to watch. He wanted to watch Bakugou take the same tests he has to take to go on missions.

    " How'd I do?" Bakugou had just ran the agility course,the last test, and was out of breath. Not only has he been doing these while tired but he was putting his all into each test. When he asked how he did he didn't mean his score and Dixie knew it. He wanted to know how he ranked against Deku's last test.

    " Let's see." She clicked her tongue and compared the scores. " Your overall score was 71.2 his last score was 83.1. Actually for someone who wasn't raised as an assassin you did pretty well. I guess that's because you have been training at a hero school. Your weakest area is the firearm test."

     " Nice work Kaachan. I didn't get into the 70s until I was eight. That's mainly because I didn't start focusing until then though. "

    " Do you want to take your exam today cutie?"

    " No thanks. I was going to introduce Kaachan to the gang and then show him his room. I'll see you next week for my test."

    " Ok. I'll take these scores to the big boss. Enjoy your stay Bakugou."

    " This way Kaachan." Izuku took out his phone and sent a text to the gang telling to meet in his room. They all replied with a variation of see you there.

    " I don't see why you even stay in Japan if you have all of this here."

    " Safety reasons. A lot of people would love to have my head on a silver platter. Here we go." Izuku opened the door to his room. " Whaddup hoes."

    " Hey ziku! I see you have a guest." Slim said. He was sitting on top of Izuku's bookshelf, again.

    " Ooh who is it? Is it that guy with the electricity quirk? I want to see if he can power the toaster ray!"

    " Hugo how many times do I have to tell you you can't use Denki as a weapon. Anyways I'm surprised Vixen hasn't told you that Kaachan is visiting. He has permission from dad to stay and train until his break is over."

    " Oh Sparky is here. Let's compare booms!" Bomber is excited.

   " What did he just call me?"

    " You can't accurately compare when his is a quirk and yours is an actual bomb." Lucy commented. " Anyways isn't he supposed to... I don't know, be angry all the time?"

    " He's tired. He got off of a flight not to long ago and then Dixie had a go at him."

    " Oh you poor baby. Well I don't think bubba is going to be any nicer tomorrow. According to dad he is scheduled to train with Brother Andrew." When the gang is in a casual setting they all call Izuku's father dad.

    " How bad is that?" Bakugou asked after feeling the air in the room change.

    " Take Aizawa on a bad day and triple it."

   " Great. Yeah take me to my room. I won't be able to put up with that unless I get plenty of sleep."

    " What! It's only 6!" Rex is definitely a night owl.

    " Come on Kaachan. Your room's not too far from here. I'll have Hyuga wake you up at eight so you can eat and change before training. You guys are to be nice to him while he stays here. If not my dad will get angry."

Tomorrow

    Brother Andrew. He is strict but if you listen to him you will be a top assassin before you know it. Bakugou is currently standing in front of this man. He was wearing the Raven training uniform and a scowl. He doesn't like being woken up on a good day but today he was sore and tired.

    " So you got special permission to train with me did ya? Think that makes you pretty damn special don't you? Just because you know the boss's son doesn't mean you have what it takes to make it here. I don't know what you did to convince my boss that you are worthy to train when you're not even a Raven but I will make sure you get sent home before you even make it half way through the week."

UA

    " So what have your students decided to do over break Aizawa?" The teachers were talking about where each of their student chose to go for the week.

    " Let's see. Some went to a camp that hosts a rock climbing tournament. A few went to Yaoyorozu's beach house. Bakugou went to visit Midoriya in America. Tokoyami is..."

    " Wait did you just say Bakugou flew to America to visit Midoriya?" Mic was shocked.

    " Yeah. Said something about clearing up something from their past. If it means they'll quit fighting with each other when September comes then I'm all for it. Really though I think he's jealous of the special training Midoriya gets there."

    " Why? By our stats Bakugou is way higher on the physical abilities scale than Midoriya."

    " How much do you guys actually know about Izuku Midoriya?"