The Last Sparring Event

Throughout their highschool career B class and A Class had several sparring events. Each time the fights lasted longer and longer but the top two was always Bakugou and Izuku.

    At the end of every event the ones teaching the classes how to fight without quirks would pull their groups to the side and coach them. During the last sparring event of their last year it was interrupted. The assassins had forgotten to lay out traps and a group of guys hunting for Midoriya had snuck in.

    Vixen had his quirk activated to hear the taunts that Izuku was sending Todoroki but it picked up the sound of a group of footsteps heading towards them. Clicking his tongue twice the assassins made their way towards their new targets.

    Nobody noticed their absence until after Midoriya won the fight and there were no cheers. Everyone looked to the wall where they usually sat and it looked like they had left in a hurry. The camera that records the fights was knocked down and cans of soda were scattered everywhere. An empty chip bag was blown away by the breeze. This set Bakugou and Midoriya on high alert.

    " You've got to be kidding me. I don't even have..."

    " Look, over there." Jirou pointed to the woods where some people were coming out. They were dragging someone behind them and heading this way.

    " Yo Izuku, you may want to come over here for this one." Dixie hollered out so he could hear them.

     " Why?"

     " We found a rat." Midoriya went over to where they had stopped and he couldn't believe his eyes.

    " Pudgy. Did you finally come back with my McDonald's?"

    " What? No!"

    " Hmm that's too bad. Then then I'm guessing you came to kill me. Did you come alone or were there more?"

    " We dealt with the rest. They are tied up in the shed."

    " Thanks. Ok then. Have you spilled any deats on the hideout Pudgy?"

    " No. I only told them where you go to school." He admitted. He was terrified of Izuku. Izuku was using his commanding voice that he only used when he.means buisness and it scares everyone who knows him.

    " Hmm. That's too bad. See by doing that you've already betrayed me. I mean anyone can go online and find out I go here but you were the one to give the information."

    " I-I did..." He was shut up by a quick slap from Izuku. The classes was watching this and was shocked that he slapped the kid.

    " Did I say you could talk?" He said that loud enough for the others to hear.

    " Wow. He wasn't even that way with Toga." Bakugou muttered. The attention of the ones beside him went to him but he just waved them off.

    " You gave away information that could have gotten your boss killed. You remember what you said when you vowed your loyalty to the Ravens? You vowed to protect me. And once a Raven always a Raven. You know what we do with traitors Pudgy?" The kid nodded. He had tears in his eyes but that didn't gain him any mercy. In seconds Izuku snapped his neck. Then he turned to the other assassins. " I thought you said he was dead. What the hell did you lie for?"

    " We said we found his body. Apparently it was a fake." Izuku just sighed and went back towards the class while the body was taken away. Almost everyone backed away from the angry teen that just murdered someone in front of them. Bakugou stood his ground and ended up being the wall Izuku leaned his head against.